The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

watched Thor and 'Super' recently.

Thor was decent enough. Nothing spectacular though.

I loved 'Super' though. Dark, funny, very very violent. Much better than Kick ass and watchmen. The girl who plays 'bolty' is a fantastic actress, love every role ive seen her play.

p.s are serenity and firefly really good then?

I loved 'Super' though. Dark, funny, very very violent. Much better than Kick ass and watchmen. The girl who plays 'bolty' is a fantastic actress, love every role ive seen her play.

I still want to see this. By the way, are you referring to Ellen Page? If so then I really don't rate her as an actress. Actually, for some reason she really annoys me...

Off to see 'Hanna' this weekend and '13 Assassins'. I shall report back with my findings. :D

Off to see 'Hanna' this weekend and '13 Assassins'. I shall report back with my findings. :D

Let me know what you think of Hanna mate. The trailer looked awful, but the reviews have been excellent and I really like Joe Wright.

13 Assassins as I said earlier in the thread is fantastic. It's one of Takashi Miikes more 'accessible' movies, which means it's not exactly 'Gozu' but a great homage to Kurosowa's work.

serenity.jpg

Still cant believe they cancelled the show firefly was epic.

Dammit. I agree with Ash.

Have never seen Firefly, but Serenity was relaly good.

FML.

Mel Gibson has a new film out. Its about a man with depression who starts to project his personality onto a beaver glove puppet (not a euphemism).

It apparently features a sex scene between Gibson, Jodie Foster playing his wife, and the beaver glove puppet.

I'm genuinely at a loss for words.

Just watched Kidulthood. Decent enough, albeit with a horribly predictable ending and some of the most unbelievable drug scenes in any movie ever. Copious amounts of cocaine are sniffed, nobody seems to be affected by it. :|

Mel Gibson has a new film out. Its about a man with depression who starts to project his personality onto a beaver glove puppet (not a euphemism).

It apparently features a sex scene between Gibson, Jodie Foster playing his wife, and the beaver glove puppet.

I'm genuinely at a loss for words.

Please be true. Please.

Â