The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

I saw an italian Oscar winning film from 1997, yesterday. The title translated from swedish to english would be "Life is wonderfull". Great film. Very tragic, but still very fun. Absolutely great.

It was directed by Roberto Benigni. If you ever want to watch a **** up movie, then watch his Pinocchio.

La Vita E Bella ( Life is Beautiful ) is one my all time favourite films :thup:

Saw Bellevue Rendezvous and Waking Life recently. Was suitably drinking wine and getting high at the time which is the only way to enjoy them properly. Wonderful but insane. Did like the rotorscope effect in the latter though, brilliantly done.

I watched Paul yesterday. It wasn't as bad as many have said tbh. Not up there with Hot Fuzz and SOTD, but still worth a watch and good entertainment.

I watched The Goonies yesterday for the first time in about 20 years.

Quality film......

You waited 20 years to watch it again!?!?!?! I watch it about 20 times per year!. LOVE THAT MOVIE.

I also suggest Monster Squad!!!

I will warn you, it sort of seems like a right of passage as a kid. So it might not be quite as great to you as some. However, it's still an awesome movie. Stop what you are doing and watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will warn you, it sort of seems like a right of passage as a kid. So it might not be quite as great to you as some. However, it's still an awesome movie. Stop what you are doing and watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. 100% epic.

I've never seen E.T and I don't much care to.

But........but E.T is what taught me to care for other living things, AND that it's fun to dress them in drag.

Â