The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

It's a long time since I read "IT", but even at the time (and I was only about 15) it struck me as something that would be incredibly difficult to convert into a film.

I also seem to remember Pennywise featuring much much less in the book than in the film (or miniseries or whatever). Which I guess was the substitute for not being able to portray what "It" really was

John Wick.......hollywood keeps dishing out utter rubbish .....

It looked good from the trailer. Shame, i was considering watching that this weekend.

John Wick is actually a pretty good action film. The plot, that that there is, isn't anything to write home about (dangerous man goes on rampage against baddies that kill his dog, in essence), but the action is great, it creates an intriguing 'world' and and all in all makes a decent original action flick. It's not worthy film making, it's not clever, but it has no pretensions of doing so.

Watching bad boys and reminded how funny will smith was at what point did he change .......im not saying that i am legend is a bad film or i robot ....he just got annoying

all actors go through it .....harrison ford (he looks like he doesnt give a shit in movies anymore) maybe up until clear and present danger not hes just annoying

bruce willis excellent up until id say the sixth sense and then blam!!!!... hate most shite he does now

Smith was good in 7lbs and pursuit of happiness ... Deserves shooting for After earth though

Willis did some good stuff like last boy scout and Looper ,surrogates was enjoyable enough ... To be honest Im not a fan of the die hard films and don't get their popularity

Ford .. Well yeah you've got me there

Edited by tonyh29

willis must owe the taxman some money, he does some seriously shit straight to DVD type movies now

smith was great in the pursuit of happiness but generally poor, i like irobot but IaL, hancock, MiB, all garbage, will be interesting to see him in suicide squad, and it sounds like he's gone billy big bollocks over independence day 2 :(

I hear Benedict Cumberbatch is being lined up for the role of flustered Englishman.

No, that's Hugh Grant. Cumberbatch is quirky Englishman. Patrick Stewart is mastermind Englishman.

Do keep up.

Â