The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Watched Adam and Paul the other night, very interesting film, depressing but so watchable at the same time.

Just found out that the director has just done frank with Michael fassbender, can't wait to see that.

He also directed What Richard Did which I recall recommending on here - very good indeed.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes was probably my favourite film I saw at the cinema that year. I remember seeing the trailer for it when watching another film and thinking it looked ridiculous.

Then me and some friends went to see another movie, I think it was Cowboys and Aliens, but there were no seat lefts so we went to see Rise instead. I was blown away and then when I saw Cowboys and Aliens the week after I realised that Rise was by far the better film. I absolutely loved it.

I also loved that movie

When the ape spoke for the first time my jaw dropped was amazing

they've released a new trailer for the new one, looks brilliant

Watched Adam and Paul the other night, very interesting film, depressing but so watchable at the same time.

Just found out that the director has just done frank with Michael fassbender, can't wait to see that.

He also directed What Richard Did which I recall recommending on here - very good indeed.

One of the lads from adam and paul is dead now ......I think

Gunfight At The Ok Corral   (1957)   I was about 8 years of age when i last watched this film. It has always stayed in my mind ,probably because one of my favourite all time actors,Kirk Douglas is in it and he is brilliant in his role as Doc Holiday .In my opinion this is one of the best westerns ever made Recommended

• Like 1

Â