What sort of residence do you live in?

paddy

What type of residence do you live in?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What type of residence do you live in?

• Detatched
    • Semi-Detatched
    • Middle terrace
    • End terrace
    • Flat
    • Other

Just interested really. I live in a terraced house back in Birmingham (though not your stereotypical one, the middle of 3 houses) and a terraced house up here in Leeds (which is far more stereotypical, 1 of probably about 20). I imagine I'm in a minority but thought I'd ask.

pentre_jane_02_500px.jpg

One of these. 6 bedroom house, but each room is effectively it's own residence. So I'm not sure what it is. I wouldn't call it a flat, but it's not quite a house either. In terraces of 4 too. So I think that might be other then...

Back home it's a 3 bed semi.

Nice chaps. Although I have to take issue with Mike's Renault.
Don't have it any more. But for those who care about that sort of thing, it's even worse - I just share the wife's S-reg Punto.

Don't have issues with Fiats, just Renaults. That's actually not entirely true. I just have issues.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I live in a 2 bed flat. Big, but not much natural light.

A big room with a smaller room and kitchenette just off. I reside behind a large desk with two phones and a PC and an expansive outlook over to the east from Birmingham.

Quite a bijou residence, the downside being shared bathroom facilities, but it does have the benefit of its own runway.

Times is hard

Â