James Milner - little known facts

Sit_Down_Potato_Head

Jesus this forum is heading downhill, why is this in the main forum section?

And spare me the "**** off don't read the thread then" bullshit as the mods

on here usually are pretty crisp when it comes to throwing away pointless threads.

Why is it in the main forum? Because it's on topic

You are actually the most negative, depressing and boring poster on this site at the moment, I will refrain from reading your posts and threads in future

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was actually James Milner that landed the plane on the Hudson River. He just couldn't be arsed with the fuss after so let the other pilot take the credit.

Copy me post will you myb?

A feeling of déjà vu means that James Milner has sent time backwards by a couple of minutes to redo something he thought he could have done better.

Last time he appeared on Masterchef he redid his gravy recipe so many times that déjà vu reports increased by 127%.

on here usually are pretty crisp when it comes to throwing away pointless threads.

James Milner says "**** off don't read the thread then"!!

It was actually James Milner that landed the plane on the Hudson River. He just couldn't be arsed with the fuss after so let the other pilot take the credit.

Copy me post will you myb?

oooops... thought i'd read the thread and hadn't seen it yet. There was me thinking I was being a smart arse.

James Milner wouldn't make schoolboy errors like that.

James Milner says "**** off don't read the thread then"!!
In fact, James Milner wrote every post in this thread.

James Milner will 'open a can of whoop ass' on anyone who posts on poster in this thread.

And remember this is the same James Milner who kicked down the walls on all Tefal factories because last August a piece of toast was ever so slightly overdone. He was slightly embarassed when he got home afterwards and realised he actually had a Kenwood toaster, but no-one has dared to say anything to him.

Jimmy Savile would go visit James Milner if he wanted something fixed.

Jim'll Fix It was actually named as a tribute to the as yet unborn James Milner. BBC bosses spent 6 panicky months trying to find a presenter named Jim to front the show and settled on Jimmy Saville when Milner appeared to them in their dreams and gave Saville his seal of approval.

Nato countries have decided on James Milner as the 1st line of defence against Asteroids, it is thought Milner will be taken to the predicted impact site where he'll volley the Asteroid back into orbit.

After trapping it on the back of his neck, letting it roll down his back and heeling it back up over his head first ;)