World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Do you think there is any chance you will join for a ZG run when i hit lvl 60? Or is it doable at lvl 59 already? I need to get the ZHC trinket.

Put a lot more of this up on Wowrush.com, but its worth a double post i think.

Basically since the armory came out people have been able to write all sorts of code to read and interpret data from it. Check this:

insidertable.jpg

(source)

It will give Trl more ammunition to whine about the "big" Priest healing talents and me to boggle at how many stupid Warlocks out there spent more than 31 points in Affliction and didnt take Dark Pact.

Do you think there is any chance you will join for a ZG run when i hit lvl 60? Or is it doable at lvl 59 already? I need to get the ZHC trinket.

I'll probably be up for some 60 instances with the War as I need the tanking practice (no giggling at the back).

Im not gonna whine any here regarding my talents, as its so bleeding obvious that a) something must be done, and B) Blizzard aint gonna do ****.

Anyway, im game for a Zg run when im 60. If Si is in and maybe Limps huntard, then we just need some 70's who arent afraid of a repair bill.

Put a lot more of this up on Wowrush.com, but its worth a double post i think.

Basically since the armory came out people have been able to write all sorts of code to read and interpret data from it. Check this:

insidertable.jpg

(source)

It will give Trl more ammunition to whine about the "big" Priest healing talents and me to boggle at how many stupid Warlocks out there spent more than 31 points in Affliction and didnt take Dark Pact.

Crazy to see 12% of paladins are ret, when I would of thought it would be close to 0- (PVP non healers?) and 23% of holy dont take divine illumination. It gets a bad rap that talent- but post patch that figure will drop.

Im not sure what the shaman 41 pt resto talent is- but it must be good!

Also maybe its just me but I seem to meet a lot more frost mages than anyone else.

I think most mages spend some points in frost. It is the survivability tree and we are the definition of glass cannons. All fire is nice for levelling though.

Frost is for girls and poofs!

And this is the Shammy healing 41 pointer

I think a well geared Shammy can get something like an 8-10k heal over time out of it, no threat, no overhealing. If its put on a caster (ie on self when soloing) 30% anti interupt too. One of the best things in the game.

Im surprised you managed it.

I killed so many of the **** for the blades i thought id made the species extinct!

Ye olde broken link aside, i saw that an alliance guild killed Vashj and it was this fella again.

a screenie of him at level 60, so this would have been in 2006. Full tier 3, exhalted with every faction, Rank 14 PvP title, the caster legendary staff (and check the /played.)

And his armory as of today

Suddenly a feel a whole lot better about my /played time!

And more digging up old posts. For Si, as we were talking about this place the other day?

Then it was off to Ironforge Airport!

gravityar3.th.jpg

Getting there requires a jump with some slow fall on (well, it certainly helps) so lots of Noggenfogger Elixir was needed. Unfortunately for me, the buff stayed on when i was riding, and when i got to the top of the mountain that Ironforge is in too look at the view, it was time to come back down.

Now you know how sometimes on a steep hill the floor falls from underneath you and you drop and take damage? On something as high as the top of Ironforge, with a slow fall buff, you just float away into the distance. I think i landed somewhere near Orgrimmar...

Still got there in the end:

ironforgeairportxy1.th.jpg

There is a pitched battle going on in the middle of the airport, between the Ironforge Dwarfs and a load of level 8 Trolls. Given that the Dwarfs are all level 30-55, its more of a slaughter, but the Trolls dont give up.

And there is still more exploring to go back there. There is a secret wall that Locks can summon through, and that leads to a leap of faith to Old Ironforge. Unfortunately its very easy to miss the jump, as we found out last night!

Both from page 308 of this thread!

Â