World of Warcraft

The_Rev

thatswhaticallspellpowefh8.th.jpg

Now thats one whole lot of spellpower!

Check the numbers on the buttons. I still have amplify curse to use, so my first COA is gonna go for about 5600! Imagine that with full weaving and misery (20%) Warlock "improved shadowbolt" shadow venerability (20%) and another locks Curse of Shadows (10%) By my maths that would be an 8k dot. Ouch.

I stuck this up on Wowrush.com too. Some nice stuff about Druids and Warriors in here, but its essentially a bunch of podcasts for sad people like me :(

www.wcradio.com is a website that hosts a load of podcasts about WoW. They have a section on theory, which is hosted by some American fella and a guy who sounds a lot like Gulthrak.

Not sure how interesting people will find this, but i do like to listen to them sometimes while im grinding and stuff.

Ill link the current podcasts here, and ill try to keep it updated.

On the first episode of World of Theorycraft we discuss the details of the World of Warcraft threat system, gaining and losing aggro, as well as class specific threat modifiers.

MATH ALERT!!! MATH ALERT!!! Alris and mHg discuss the finer points of the Hit tables in combat.

Big discussions about the base stats in WoW. Everything you ever wanted to know about Strength, Stamina, Agility, Intellect and Spirit.

This week on World of Theorycraft, Alris talks about Druids and Mac's got a little Captian in him with the news of the Pirate Test Realms going live.

This week the Warriors come out and play as Alris and MacHarborGuy discuss all things Warriors, at least the Arms and Fury side of things.

YOUNGONES.JPG

And one of these fella's makes a guest appearance in the Warror podcast. :mrgreen:

Meh, i know everything i need to know about my class. Ive actually read some of the math posts, and ive started to realise that my math is **** Einstein worthy compared to others.

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh legend! Nice to see you've got a following of people who are waiting for your posts to discredit them.

Nayson I'm looking for 3 macros

1. Dismiss pet and feign death(i got the dismiss pet working and then maaybe 20 seconds later i fall over)

2. Feed pet clefthoof ribs

3. petattack, hunters mark and concussive shot

I can get the first part working but getting the second part going is a pain in the sack.

This one I got off a wowwikki link

/cast bestial wrath

/stop casting

/cast intimidation

would be very nice when i get ambushed by a rogue, but the intimidation part doesnt work.

These will need testing, because its off the top if my head.

Most things you want is a cast sequence. Ill say the following:

Castsequence means you can put a chain of abilities on one button. The reset=5 command means that after 5 seconds, it will go back to the start. You can change the number 5 if you want a shorter reset or a longer reset.

1] /castsequence reset=5 dismiss pet, feign death

Im not 100% sure on that one though. The slash command for dismiss pet that is.

If it doesnt work, you need to play with it a bit. Try

/castsequence reset=5[pet] Dismiss Pet, feign death

/castsequence reset=5 [pet,target=pet] Dismiss Pet, feign death

/castsequence reset=5 [target=pet] Dismiss Pet, feign death

2] I cant see any reason why this one from wowikki wont work

/cast [nocombat] Feed Pet; [combat] Mend Pet

/use [nocombat]

3] Back to castsequences

/castsequence reset=5 Hunter's Mark, concussive shot

/petattack

If that doesnt work, try moving /petattack to line 1 and concussive shot to line 2

The /petattack shouldnt be part of your cast sequence, as its something on a different global cooldown.

4] Again, cast sequences. The macro there from wowikki is one of the "old" macros from before everything got changed for TBC

/castsequence reset=5 Beastial Wrath, Intimidation

Im not sure how The Beast Within is cast, but you could add it i guess.

As i say, everything there is totally untested. Some of it probably wont work. Let me know what happens and ill see if i can figure something out.

/castsequence [target=player] reset=6 Shadow Ward, Detect Invisibility, Unending Breath, Find Herbs, Fel Armor, Dark Pact

More macros!

Just change the buffs to what you want mate. Thats just the one i use. I always have shadow ward first though, so i can use it in PvP.

Â