World of Warcraft

The_Rev

You guys have more experience than me (where are you up you up to by the way?) so i was hoping you could answer this.

Karazhan without a priest- suicicde? Healing is covered with druids and pallys, but the lack of shackle worries me. Still we have priest recruitment probs (in that we only have 1 or 2). Party make up for this weekend is likely 2 pallys (both heal), 2 druids (1 tank, 1 heal), 1 warrior, 1 rogue, 1 lock, 2 mages, 1 hunter.

Im just talking attumen and some trash, maybe Moroes (doubtful).

Attunmen would be easy with no priest.

You can overwhelm the trash with numbers, and the fight against the boss is a simple tank and spank affair. Be mindful of the 30 min trash respawn timer though.

Moroes though. Good luck!

He comes with 4 adds. You need some kind of CC. You cant tank all four as you would need 5 tanks and you would really really be missing DPS. They cant be feared or sheeped as they are undead.

You need at least one Shackle. Two would be better.

I think you can get to Maiden of Virtue without killing Moroes though. You might want to try that after Attunemen.

Mage pointing out PoM problems... sorry /guffaw

yet some ppl ( other classes ) come and whine about PoM while not understanding it requites 3 talents + a trinket to do major damage.

Imagine that 3 talents a trinket...have this and you can one shoot a player...

This is my UI (if the pic works)

wowtr6.th.jpg

I'm using fubar and need some help with it. I got 3 bars set up for Bear, Cat, & normal form, but i only want it to display the appropriate bar in each form not all 3, any ideas how i do this?

ta

You really need some Nayson, Sie or Dan now im afraid. Ive got **** all clue about shapeshifting bars and addons. Only thing i now is that Bongos support it well, or did atleast.. i think :oops:

Yeah, it does seem kinda stupid to SWD when the Curator has 178493 hitpoints left.. :mrgreen: (good screenshot material though)

Just had a blast at Halaa PvP with Jay. First time ive done it in ages, and the first time ive ever been there from raid start to town capture. Got a belt with a shitload of stamina on it for my stamina gear, and had a few real good laughs with the bombing runs. :)

Yeah, it does seem kinda stupid to SWD when the Curator has 178493 hitpoints left..

Ye and i know you ment it as a joke, but just keep SW:D all the time while mind flay is, err. was wicked way to keep your dps up. The dmg recieved was very little compared to VE regen anyway. Which is why they nerfed it a guess. Shame that you have to ruin SP PvP abilities to nerf PvE.

The same goes for the shadow weaving nerf. Its quite moronic that you nerf priests cause the synergy going on between locks and priests. If you think locks get to good off, then atleast they could have given the 5% back into additional percentage in shadowform for instance.

This is my UI (if the pic works)

wowtr6.th.jpg

I'm using fubar and need some help with it. I got 3 bars set up for Bear, Cat, & normal form, but i only want it to display the appropriate bar in each form not all 3, any ideas how i do this?

ta

Ive not got a class with stances at the moment, as ive deleted my Warrior and my Druid, so all of this is in theory but you are using bartender 3 right?

install this

It will put a thing in your fubar which makes controlling all your ace2 mods easier.

You can get to bartender 3 by mousing over it and following the menus.

You will probably need to redo your bars, but its how i think you do it.

If you cant figure it out by playing with that, id suggest you ask on the official User Interface forums as the people there are pretty helpful. If you have never used the forums before, your login details are the same as the ones you use to get into the game.

You cant post screenshots on the forums so a link to the screenshot will have to do.

Â