World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Vanity, Samity, Calamity and er, something else that rhymes?

curseofboomcg7.th.jpgsam1xk0.th.jpgmadnessro4.th.jpg

murlocac7.th.jpgmissonoy1.th.jpgblownlr5.th.jpg

That last one is of a bunch of people who were going to give the raid a bit of a kicking inside Deeprun Tram. Dunno whether they were doing roleplaying shit, or whether they were talking about people who might be spying and relaying info back to the other side...

You will be killing a LOT of Alliance to get it though!

You can see all the Gladiator stuff at the vendor in Area 52.

The item search at wowhead.com is pretty good though. Just apply a few filters so it doesnt show a load of crap you dont want/cant get

bows

guns

crossbows

Looks like I'll have broadband in the week from Tuesday. It may even be working tonight.

I expect a full attendance (or at least some players) for BRM/BRD on Monday night - the bank holiday - at 7pm. If we have several 55-60 chars we can run them a few times. I don't think it's worth grinding for gear, but there are loads of qs and it'll be a laugh

Just did BF heroic. Made it past the 2 first bosses without problems. Then before the last boss we encounter those felguards. Seriously. Nerf.

I was alone on the healing, but i buffed myself and had 160 mp5, 1540 + heal, and i couldnt keep the tank up with spamming FLASH HEAL. **** rediculous.

So we wiped once and went back in, only to discover the instance was blocked midway, by a huge door. So apparantly you arent allowed to wipe heroic BF, or maybe it was a bug.

Either way. Nerf.

I expect a full attendance (or at least some players) for BRM/BRD on Monday night - the bank holiday - at 7pm. If we have several 55-60 chars we can run them a few times. I don't think it's worth grinding for gear, but there are loads of qs and it'll be a laugh

Cool, no-one said no. See you all in Kargath at 7pm.

Â