World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Am off to new Wembley to see Kiddy Harriers play Saturday.

Report to follow :-)

About the burgers?

£4.50 for a pie.

£3.50 a pint.

Roof leaks.

Harriers lost.

Am off to new Wembley to see Kiddy Harriers play Saturday.

Report to follow :-)

About the burgers?

£4.50 for a pie.

£3.50 a pint.

Roof leaks.

Harriers lost.

Fook me £4.50 for a pie, hope you get chips & salad with that :)

I got a box with a smallish pie in it.

Eventually.

I know it was a 'trial run' really,for the FA cup final....but people who could understand English would be a help I think.Also perhaps starting to cook food at 1.00pm when the Stadium opens at 12.15 is probably not the best idea.Especially as they 'request' you to be seated 30mins before game starts.....

My sniper build. Check out the stupid burst damage. You have gotta love backlash against melee bastards who think their auto attack exists solely to cripple your cast times.

Holy Paladin from 100% to dead in seven seconds :)

destructionol7.jpg

The top one is against a mob, but seriously, 6960 damage in one second?

boomheadshot11onevm6.th.jpg

Then 10,146 damage in six seconds :)

Lads Im after some advice...

I was running kara with another guild- but now my own guild has started going- with attumen down, and I think the next tactic is to go for the maiden as Moroes kicked our ass the first few tries (running with one priest).

My questions were just about general raid stuff.. like How many times you raid Kara a week? If 15 or so are online how do you decide who goes at what time (we are using first people to sign up system with 3 healer slots, 2 tanks, 5 dps)? How many people do you need before you start thinking about 2 groups? Are you using a dkp system for kara or simply need before greed?

I know they're pretty basic questions, Im just trying to keep everyone happy- especially as theres talk of a guild merger ahead, and load of other ppl attuned on the horizon. Keeping everyone happy aint easy!

The way we (generally) do it is with three heal specced healers, two tanks (if you have 2x priests for Moroes you should only need one prot spec) and five DPS.

You want a Shadowpriest in your raids if at all possible, and you want him as part of your DPS. The buffs Shadowpriests can give your caster classes are like the ones that Shammies were giving Melee for most of vanilla WoW. Mana regen, passive healing and more damage for your mage and warlock.

We only run one group per week, usually taken from a pool of about 15 players. Thursday > Sunday > Tuesday. The guild are trying to push for Gruul on a Sunday and maybe some spontaneous Kara raids on random days, but i digress. We try to have at least one of each class in a raid, but its generally experience that tells you who to take. Often people sort it out between themselves and take it in turns to sit in, but you do need to have to get a core of people who know what they are doing. Inexperience is probably the biggest cause of wipes in raids, especially in these smaller groups.

I think a lot of guilds min/max in Kara though. You will find that one boss suits a certain group makeup and then the next boss would be a lot easier with four or five changes. We try not to do that in the Dashers, but if you are wiping hard and you think its down to group makeup, dont be afraid to change people out. Downing bosses puts a feelgood factor in the guild, even for those who werent present in the bosskill.

Me getting killed by a 70 lock (I saw I had UA, figured i was dying so I'd go in style)dsfdsfia7.jpg

I decided to kill and camp the **** on my rogue, even the time i was stealthed on his corpse and he ressed behind me and opened with a coil, he failed, check the combat log, complete non cloaked resist!

dccn2.jpg

Btw. i need fuckloads of netherweave. Dan said he had some, but i havent recieved any yet! So if any of you got a lot, or a few to spare... send it to me plx.

Danke!

¡Gracias!

Cheers!

Takker!

Okay. VT arena team?

Would prefer 2v2, 3v3 at an absolute push. Not interested in the "lets assist train the clothie who cant blink or shield" 5v5 game.

Just rattle off 10-15 games a week, get a steady score. If i get into it ill go soul link and do full time PvP for the first time in ages :twisted:

Ive bit the bullet and decided to spend two quid a week on Ventrilo.

Ventrilo 2.3.0

IP- lon1.ugt-servers.com

port - 8660

password - creation

Enjoy

Â