World of Warcraft

The_Rev

LOH-its not even that- its 60 down to 40 mins i believe, but it does increase your armour temporarily. Its a strange one LOH, you're always trying to save it for last boss in an instance, and then face the horrific situation when in mistake youve cast it on yourself and have to explain it to the rest of the party... like releasing on a soulstone. (well maybe its just me...). I got my khara key today- man I hate black morass. I was lucky to find a decent pug who were farming it for cot rep. I ran it four times back to back complete twice, died on aeonus twice.

I hate that place!

Gratz on the kara key.

I personally love BM, which is good as I need exalted rep to get the drums of panic. I once ran it with 2 other shammies: 1 resto, 1 resto pretending to be caster dps and me as enhance.

Surprisingly, it was an easy run. I guess 3 healers (albeit mine is gimped), a Bloodlust every 3 mins, an elemental every 3 mins and 12 totems makes everything easy.

I think Im going to be running it a lot in the future. My guilds a sociable casual guild and we're kinda slow. We're raiding old content for those that have just hit 55+ so we can practice, and just starting heroics. We don't have enough keyed yet for khara so I'll be driving people through this as fast as we can (Im thinking our tank has ace gear, so I can heal taking 3 dps through at a time- not sure about other healer tanks yet). I'm working on getting 20ish 70s attuned then that'll be ebough to have ten online on a regular basis.

It's a bit frustrating waiting for others but they're my friends so I've turned down chances to join raid guilds.

PS some new posts on the wow forums for those that havent seen. Includes profession stuff and new non instanced content.

Im intrigued to see what the Plate goggles look like, and if they are plus healing.

Power Auras. (link)

It comes up when i gain things like trinket buffs, nightfall, amplify curse (etc)

tbh i just installed it one day when i was bored. Its not all that really, but the clock timer in the middle of your screen telling you how long your trinket buff has left can be handy.

Got a fraps of the Curator kill too.

Feck! Arse! Pugs!

Seriously, if I ever look like contemplating running even Wailing Caverns in a pug, you have my express permission to stamp on my PC.

Tried an Arcatraz and BM last night, rarely have I grouped with such a set of complete and utter **** morons.

Feck! Arse! Pugs!

Seriously, if I ever look like contemplating running even Wailing Caverns in a pug, you have my express permission to stamp on my PC.

Tried an Arcatraz and BM last night, rarely have I grouped with such a set of complete and utter **** morons.

Probably a daft question mate, but isn't that what being in a guild is for? Is there noone in the Dashers who could help out?

BTW, Isn't it about time for a VT Guild? 8)

The rest of the guild were in Karazhan, but I've decided that 6 hour raids really aren't for me any more.

Tried Arcatraz first. The tank caused 3 wipes before we got to the first boss, then tried to tank the boss in the middle of the room, clearing in the woods!

A bit later tried BM. Invited by a rogue who gave the order "that nobody was allowed to leave under any circumstances." We got in while he was on the bat, cleared all the mobs, then he realises he's not attuned, clearing in the woods! What followed was the worst DPS I've ever seen, causing a wipe before the first boss. The replacement rogue then runs back in, dies, and has a hissy fit because of course, nobody else joined him.

The rest of the guild were in Karazhan, but I've decided that 6 hour raids really aren't for me any more.

Tried Arcatraz first. The tank caused 3 wipes before we got to the first boss, then tried to tank the boss in the middle of the room, clearing in the woods!

A bit later tried BM. Invited by a rogue who gave the order "that nobody was allowed to leave under any circumstances." We got in while he was on the bat, cleared all the mobs, then he realises he's not attuned, clearing in the woods! What followed was the worst DPS I've ever seen, causing a wipe before the first boss. The replacement rogue then runs back in, dies, and has a hissy fit because of course, nobody else joined him.

Ouch.

He probably would be 70 by nowif he didnt keep stopping off for some inter-elf cybersex!

interelfcybersexgb7.th.jpg

Spring eared bastards make me sick. Look at the lady one, she has a disease!

Â