World of Warcraft

The_Rev

neffyagainzi1.th.jpg

between 18-24 people over the raid, two and a bit hours, 60g plus some shit ill vendor, and still no full Tier 2!

Think Nefarian himself drops about 220g.

I've cancelled my account for the time being. Have played about 2 hours over the last 10 days, really can't be arsed with it anymore. Going to get my next set of exams done in June, then maybe reactivate it. Doubt it though.

I've cancelled my account for the time being. Have played about 2 hours over the last 10 days, really can't be arsed with it anymore. Going to get my next set of exams done in June, then maybe reactivate it. Doubt it though.

I wondered why you hadn't been on much.

Hopefully if you come back I'll have two 70's running around.

Just can't think of many reasons to log on at the moment. I've done all the TBC 5 man content to death, and as I said before, I don't want to go back to 5 hour raiding with the guild, it's just too much of a drain on family life.

Just can't think of many reasons to log on at the moment. I've done all the TBC 5 man content to death, and as I said before, I don't want to go back to 5 hour raiding with the guild, it's just too much of a drain on family life.

Fair play mate, we all have our reasons (I know that better than most :winkold: ).

Why not roll an alt and do some powerlevelling.

I really don't enjoy solo questing that much, and having to do the same old Tarren Mill q's, then TBC q's again doesn't fill me with excitement.

The problem on our server is that it's so imbalanced in terms of classes. At the moment it's almost impossible to even get a guild run anywhere, such is the shortage of tanks. Which means normally a 2 hour wait trying to get a pug together, which 9 times out of 10 falls apart before the first boss because you're grouped with three 14 year old spazwits from Albania.

The problem on our server is that it's so imbalanced in terms of classes. At the moment it's almost impossible to even get a guild run anywhere, such is the shortage of tanks.

Thats because everyone who has a warrior is busy levelling a mage instead :mrgreen:

I can see your point though Riss. I got back into it when my interest really was flagging, and i certainly want to tie up a few loose ends (epic mount, oblivion hat, clear Kara) before i call it a day and i want to do some TBC stuff with J and Sion.

Hopefully a break is all you need and you will enjoy it again when you have had one. Ill miss you trying to educate Scandinavian people about the fact that there is more to music than black death metal!

Yeah you just need a break. Ive had several, and im kinda having one right now. Ive really looking forward to loging on tonight, and thats how it should be.

Â