General Krulak (part 2) and *STILL NO TRANSFER QUESTIONS*

LancsVillan

General Krulak here:

1. The question on paper tickets has been answered before .

2. Again, any issues with tickets should be addressed to the ticket office. VillanMike: In your case, I would ask you to contact Nicky Keye and see if she can sort something for you. Let her know I asked you to call.

3. paulanddonya: hobbies: Reading, working out, writing, speaking, sports. Music: 60's and 70's plus Country. Films/TV: Westerns, mysteries...TV would be old favorites from BBC...just watched 1st year of Upstairs/Downstairs. Best person: My father...Biggest disappointment...probably shouldn't say on an open web site. Sports: Love lacrosse and college basketball. Kids: Oldest son is a Navy Doctor...Chief medical officer on the USS Stennis...a nuclear power aircraft carrier. My youngest son has a Phd in Religious Studies and teached in the Religion Department at the University of Tennessee. Both lads played football (soccer) with my youngest still playing and very good. The youngest has been to Villa Park and Bodymoor heath and is a BIG Villa fan. I have 5 grandchildren...ages 13-3.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they don't work at Mconalds then :D

You must be proud.

I've never got it with Americans you're fascination in British period dramas. (or Are you being served come to that !)

Can I make a suggestion, although it is probably too late now.

I think everyone would prefer to see a full stadium tomorrow, and it sounds like there will only be 1000 or so seats left.

Why not just say, first come first served, once the game has started xx amount of people can get in if they queue at the ticket office for free.

If it is after the match has started, (or even 5 mins before) then all the tickets we were gonna sell would have been sold, and it won't cost the club, its better to have a fan in a seat and maybe buying a drink rather than an empty seat.

Or even give them to a local school.

General,

Terrific result tonight. It was twitchy at times but blimey we got there. Now to make it count!

Also, I see youhave BBC America! My brother in Pttsburgh swears by it! lol! Mind your country gave the world possibly the grandaddy of sitcoms with the immense, just stunning Phil Silvers Show. Nat Cohen wrote all those shows on his own,along with Car 54 where are you? and many more, and produced and directed the shows. An absolute genius!!! Whoops off topic. I do love classic comedy.

Once again, a great result for the boys, club, and I trust you ignore doctors orders and come over for the final.

General,

Terrific result tonight. It was twitchy at times but blimey we got there. Now to make it count!

Also, I see youhave BBC America! My brother in Pttsburgh swears by it! lol! Mind your country gave the world possibly the grandaddy of sitcoms with the immense, just stunning Phil Silvers Show. Nat Cohen wrote all those shows on his own,along with Car 54 where are you? and many more, and produced and directed the shows. An absolute genius!!! Whoops off topic. I do love classic comedy.

Once again, a great result for the boys, club, and I trust you ignore doctors orders and come over for the final.

general, can i suggest that if the doc doesnt give you the ok that 2 weeks before hand yoou board a leisurely cruise to the UK.... Come to wembley, i'll buy you whatever you want from the bar!

General,

WE ARE GOING TO WEMBLEY!!

We have been waiting ten years for this, hopefully we can bring the cup back to Birmingham and make this the first of many cup wins.

Really hope you can make the game, please do everything in your power to attend.

Thanks for all your hard work, hope you are well.

Rich

General Krulak here:

1. Oh my goodness...what a game. Honestly, I could have had several heart attacks before it was over. What a game!!! Talk about going for it...both sides just throwing everything they had at the game. AND THE FANS!!!! BELIEVE ME, the Fans DO make a difference. I could hear them cheering from the US!! And at the end of the game...the Holtenders in the Sky, One Randy Lerner...it was great. ON TO WEMBLEY!!! Let's make some memories. :flag::flag::cheers::cheers:

General Krulak here:

1. Oh my goodness...what a game. Honestly, I could have had several heart attacks before it was over. What a game!!! Talk about going for it...both sides just throwing everything they had at the game. AND THE FANS!!!! BELIEVE ME, the Fans DO make a difference. I could hear them cheering from the US!! And at the end of the game...the Holtenders in the Sky, One Randy Lerner...it was great. ON TO WEMBLEY!!! Let's make some memories. :flag::flag::cheers::cheers:

Well said Sir! :clap:

Hello General thnaks for the free flag om arrival. I have one complaint however, someone seems to have torn it in a few places any chance in getting an unripped one or do i have to get out my sowing kit?

Sorry ive had many drinks.

General,

We would absolutely love to have you at Wembley - you deserve to be there! Did Randy hear us singing his name last night, I'd like to think he realises how much we appreciate your efforts and how much a trip to Wembley means to Villa fans, especially those like me not lucky enough to have been before!

UTV

General, what a night, bouncing off the walls today, imagine if we actual win the competition. Got a non cup related query though. Having become a proud father for the first time 2 weeks ago i hit the club shop at the weekend to buy just about everything i could. Was pretty disappointed to see no new born sized baby clothes. I now have to wait a month or two before i can dress my son in his Acorns emblazoned baby grow.

The other problem ive got is the first villa game he's watched on the tv we've won 6-4 and were going to Wembley. How do i explain to him that this doesnt happen every week. :D

Up the villa, from two very happy Villa Fans.

Still buzzing, what a night, what an atmosphere, what a game!

Great idea with the flags, deffo helped make a difference. Tell Randy from me personally (think I speak for everyone) I **** love him and the rest of the team!!! Well done MON, despite the crap some people say, MON is one of the best in the business and we'd be lost without him.

Ive been waiting ten years for this, only my 3rd final Im going too, please do everything in your power to be at Wembley with Randy, win or lose we are in this together at Wembley, UTV!!!

General Krulak here:

1. I have absolutely communicated with Randy....he was, and remains, over the moon!! He is proud of MON, proud of the Lads, proud of all the folks who work behind the scenes and proud of the Fans. Bottom Line: Great night...and on to Wembley!

2. Baby kit: I am surprised you did not find something...I purchased a "sleeper" for an infant there. Give the Club shop a call and see if they don't have something.

General Krulak here:

1. I have absolutely communicated with Randy....he was, and remains, over the moon!! He is proud of MON, proud of the Lads, proud of all the folks who work behind the scenes and proud of the Fans. Bottom Line: Great night...and on to Wembley!

2. Baby kit: I am surprised you did not find something...I purchased a "sleeper" for an infant there. Give the Club shop a call and see if they don't have something.

Hi Gen

Thanks for the response. They do obviously sell baby clothes just nothing in a new born size. Think they start from 0-3 month. For most new born babies this is a month if not longer until they will fit into these clothes.