WILL Liverpool win the league?

Oaks

Well will they?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well will they?

• Yes.
    • No.

The bubonic plague would be better than Plop winning the league!

Its typical of them that the season the other 3 supposed challengers dont bother to turn up, they continue playing there average football and look the bollocks!

Typical just typical, would be dire for the worse fans in the league to have that to celebrate!

Thing is, when that Everton fan said they wished Laursen, Young and Agbonlahor would break their legs or whatever, their was **** uproar on this board, but it's OK to say it about other players? Hmm. Turning the blind eye are we? What if a player said they wished you broke your leg? You should never wish injury upon anyone. Especially a broken leg.

I really hope not but they are really starting to look dangerous now Chelsea are starting to look shit and Man U still stuttering.

Are they? Won 4, drawn 2 since they lost to Arsenal. They have 3 games in hand to liverpool, if they win all 3 they will be just a point behind them. Oh and they just won the world club championship so they can't be doing too badly. I think Manure will win it, but I don't care if it's Chelski, just anyone but Liverplop!

I think I would have cared, but I don't any more. I would always hope for a Chelsea win over the evil red 3 anyway.

All I'm really interested in is the Villa finishing as high as possible. As I think 1st or 2nd is unachievable, they are probably off our radar anyway.

tbh I thought Chelsea would romp it this season but that doesn't appear to be the case now

Don't really care if they win it ..but a wonder how a certain G Barry would feel about it and his missed chance ...

Â