WILL Liverpool win the league?

Oaks

Well will they?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well will they?

• Yes.
    • No.

i hope not, and i don't think they will.

Currently Liverpool are playing the best they have played for 10-20 years, whilst Man Utd & Chelsea are playing their worst for a couple of seasons.

Once Man Utd & Chelsea get into gear, they will blast Liverpool out of the water.

I've actually suprised myself that i want Chelsea or Man utd to win the title, i can't bear the thought of Liverpool winning it.

i can't see anyone but man Utd winning it i'm afraid and like others, i've surprised myself by wanting them to win it above Lpool following the summer events. God, i like Man Utd more than both Lpool and Arsenal! how did that ever happen?!

i can't see anyone but man Utd winning it i'm afraid and like others, i've surprised myself by wanting them to win it above Lpool following the summer events.

God, i like Man Utd more than both Lpool and Arsenal! how did that ever happen?!

:lol: same here!!

not quite sure how i got to this situation!

i can't see anyone but man Utd winning it i'm afraid and like others, i've surprised myself by wanting them to win it above Lpool following the summer events. God, i like Man Utd more than both Lpool and Arsenal! how did that ever happen?!

Because as much as we hate to admit it, Fergie does things properly, runs a tight ship and doesn't do half the moaning and bullshitting that you hear from Wenger or Benitez. Plus I want to see the faces on the scousers when ManUre level their championship record.

I think it'll be Man Utd too. They are only one point behind (providing they win their games in hand) and have proved they have the nerve for the run in. I don't think Liverpool do and will bottle it. Hopefully we'll be there to pounce when they do. Liverpool fans spending a whole year about how they're gonna win the league and then finishing 4th (or even 5th) behind Villa would be absolutely golden. A couple of losses in a row and it's perfectly possible.

it'll be hard for Villa to catch Liverpool now... they are 7 points ahead with 18 games to go. we'd need a storming second half of a season, or they'd need a pretty good collapse.

I think it'll be:

1) Man Utd

2) Chelsea

3) Liverpool

Â