WILL Liverpool win the league?

Oaks

Well will they?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well will they?

• Yes.
    • No.

They will choke as usual. I reckon the wheels will come off in March time.

They have had loads of luck this season and have been playing really badly. Once they get worked out they are screwed.

It only takes an injury to Super Stevie Geeeee and they are finished. He carried that team more than any other player.

Oh and they just won the world club championship so they can't be doing too badly.

:lol:

Seriously, back on topic, they COULD win the league, but my head says they don't have the staying power. As much as I despise that horrid little club, it might not be too bad for the premier league as a whole if they did.

I honestly don't think they will but as each game passes they obviously have more chance. I just expect Man Utd to go and reel off 7 or 8 wins on the spin and put a gap of 5 or 6 points betwwen them going into the final few games. Liverpool were impressive today but they have rode there luck a hell of a lot this season already.

I think they could not because they are the best team but because the best teams (Man Ure & Chelsea) seem incapable of putting a winning run together

personally I think Plop are no better than us in many areas but have one outstanding world class player who carries them.

yesterday was a freak because Newky were so bad but with FSW being so defensive (why on earth drop Keane ??) they will always get away results which is what wins championships

would hate if they do

I'm afraid they will. Didn't think they would before this weekend, but having seen them play against Newcastle and Chelsea struggle against Fulham I think they're up for it. Manure might knick it, but not so sure anymore. Liverpool have had a run of poor games but still won most of them. I'd say that is what it takes to end up winning the whole thing. Depends a bit on how they do in the CL too.

Â