Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

Crystal Palace v Villa

Please do not mention streams or streaming in this thread. Please note that there is no distinction between legal or illegal, video or audio. If you aren't sure, it doesn't go in this thread. You will receive warning points if you ignore this.

Posted (edited)

What a great feeling, not even really caring about the outcome, genuinely just ready to enjoy the match stress free. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen our away Villans look so utterly carefree and happy at Selhurst Park. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 3

Five games live on the telly, four live on the radio and WM decide to go with the Liverpool - Wolves game that's already on Sky. 

Klopp isn't gonna shag you Rigo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

What a great feeling, not even really caring about the outcome, genuinely just ready to enjoy the match stress free. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen our away Villans look so utterly carefree and happy at Selhurst Park. 

It is, all that matters is for Oliie to score at least one 

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Five games live on the telly, four live on the radio and WM decide to go with the Liverpool - Wolves game that's already on Sky. 

Klopp isn't gonna shag you Rigo.

Could be worse optus here in aus has decided that we all want to watch man city, no matter which stream we select

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

What he do?

Wasn't the most egregious thing, pretty cynical block off from their centre back to just grab and stop Watkins with no attempt to play the ball. Yellow all day, but I was mostly just having fun with the match thread :D 

• Like 1