Champions League 2024/25

maqroll

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

24th out of 36

Going to be weird looking at the table. Nearly double the length of the premier league.

Unless they split it into two 18 team leagues?

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

How much is this worth to the club?

I'd hazard a guess at roughly 100m between the extra prize money, improved sponsorship deals and extra advertising capabilities. Also factoring in the hit from extra salary and bonuses to players for qualifying. 

• Like 1

Apols if this question has already been asked but is the 5th CL spot coefficient potentially up for grabs again next season? Or was it a point in time check and Germany have it forever more? 

Just now, JPJCB said:

Apols if this question has already been asked but is the 5th CL spot coefficient potentially up for grabs again next season? Or was it a point in time check and Germany have it forever more? 

Up for grabs again.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Going to be weird looking at the table. Nearly double the length of the premier league.

Nope all ranked in the same league table. So we only have to be better than two other teams in pot 3 in theory... in practice obviously some pot 3 teams will be worse but basically only have to get better results than a third of the clubs in it

Edited by MrBlack
Pot4 should have said pot 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

About £30m in TV/prize money. More if we progress 

These are also the games where club level prices will be astronomical as demand will be ridiculous so will make another couple of million from corporate alone.

Maybe also some more sponsorship?

1 minute ago, JPJCB said:

Same again but less teams. Might only be six if Man. United win the FA cup.

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Nope 1 big league 

We will play 2 teams from pot 1, 2 from 2, 2 from 3, 2 from 4

1 game at home 1 game away 

I dont think pot 1 is league winners anymore it's just highest coefficient

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I hope we get someone like Madrid, Barca or bayern, want someone huge both at home and away 

The whole point of being there 

Would love Madrid just to see Bellingham sky one into the Holte early on and everyone just shouting "CITY REJECT" at him for a minute afterwards. 😂

• Like 2

Damn I'm buzzing right now, seeing the bulls pics from the awards night. So proud of this team, boy we have come along way. I hope we go in to champions League with no fear. Up the Villa

4 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

when is the UCL draw?

Can't believe I'm actually asking this! 

like, september. long time to wait yet

Â