Weekends Football 3/5 May

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

At least spurs are losing too. Just one win from our remaining games please.  Can see spurs possibly getting 2 wins but looking at both teams current form who knows anymore!

They ain't beating City  may even struggle with Burnley.

I'd crack open the beers already.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

They ain't beating City  may even struggle with Burnley.

I'd crack open the beers already.

I ain't heard no fat lady yet 😁

22 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

True, but can't not think us and more importantly the players could have relaxed had we took the 3 points.

We don’t do it the easy way tho 😁

Goal difference is currently 10 so if Spurs get a draw with City they'd need to turn those ten around, we're six ahead on goal scored too.

So if they get a point from City in a 1-1 and win the other two games 3-0 they'll be ahead on goals scored and three behind on goal difference - which means we could lose the last two 1-0 and still be ahead.

Another couple of Liverpool goals could make all that seem a lot simpler.

Just now, Rossi said:

We don’t do it the easy way tho 😁

We are very Villary. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Goal difference is currently 10 so if Spurs get a draw with City they'd need to turn those ten around, we're six ahead on goal scored too.

So if they get a point from City in a 1-1 and win the other two games 3-0 they'll be ahead on goals scored and three behind on goal difference - which means we could lose the last two 1-0 and still be ahead.

They ain't beating or drawing City on this form. It's as good as done I'd say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I know I can be super negative my fear is that there is a possibility both Burnley and sheff Utd to ship 5 each. I know spurs don't look great but my worry is on both Burnley and sheff Utd being absolutely dogshite

• Like 1

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

I know I can be super negative my fear is that there is a possibility both Burnley and sheff Utd to ship 5 each. I know spurs don't look great but my worry is on both Burnley and sheff Utd being absolutely dogshite

Quite possible - but there's still City and Liverpool are helping.

4-0.

Â