Midweek Football 29 April/2 May

andykeenan

10 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

TNT keep reading out his text messages to Ally McCoist, during the match commentary. Makes him sound like he's wading through a bottle of Glenmorangie in his lonely little flat.

Apparently, his wife makes lovely sandwiches, according to one commentator. 

I wonder what her fried Mars Bars are Like?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, penguin said:

Would absolutely love Dortmund to win it.

Wonder if it’s a Bayern Dortmund final if Bayern will tap one of their players up right before the game like they did with Gotze, horrible bastards.

That didnt happen though 😉 Bayern actually bought his release clause at the quarter final stage

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Shame he can't do it in the Premier League. 

He most likely could. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Shame he can't do it in the Premier League. 

I bet he could. He's far from the only clearly talented player who looks nowhere near the pace in that Man United team. Definite questions about his professionalism and attitude though.

Edited by Davkaus

35 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Owen Hargreaves said he dosent believe aston villa have a weakness in the side 😮 Ferdinand seems to think we will get top 4 too

Changed his tune from a few weeks ago

38 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

He most likely could. 

The evidence suggests otherwise. His attitude seems to suggest a lack of willingness to further his undoubted ability. I wouldn't fancy him at our Gaff. Emery is a lover of concentration and discipline, assests that Sancho maybe lacks, hence, the move back to Germany. 

38 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Owen Hargreaves said he dosent believe aston villa have a weakness in the side 😮 Ferdinand seems to think we will get top 4 too

Not exactly sticking his neck out, is he?

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Ferdinand seems to think we will get top 4 too

He's the most flip flop plastic rat in the media for supporting teams. I hope we finish 5th now just to prove him wrong.

(I don't, but I do dislike him and his opinions)

9 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Well, a bet on a 1/6 is not a brave bet. 

Â