Pre-match thread - Cup Final 7 of 10

ender4

Robbie Earle calling out Jackson for not being clinical and saying he's got 10 goals, would have 20 goals on the season were he so.

My bet on Jackson to score at anytime could not be safer.

• Like 1

Glenn Hoddle and Joe Cole talking absolute bollocks about taking Toney to the Euros over Ollie......

and not only that having a complete wankfest over Palmer and the amount of goals he's scored

we need to smash Chelsea just to shut these pair up.......please Villa just do it

UTV

• Like 3

Have a feeling both that this could be a big villa performance. Watkins looked so sharp last week, Bailey rested, Luiz back, Chelsea shite......can only mean one thing.......we're smashing the front doors of fourth down. 😀 

Just now, imavillan said:

Glenn Hoddle and Joe Cole talking absolute bollocks about taking Toney to the Euros over Ollie......

and not only that having a complete wankfest over Palmer and the amount of goals he's scored

we need to smash Chelsea just to shut these pair up.......please Villa just do it

UTV

Awful to listen to. Hoddle also saying how we’re purely a counter attacking side… has he actually watch any Villa games? 

• Haha 1

Just now, imavillan said:

UTV

I'm with you.

I don't want their respect, I just want their silence. That'll do the job.

• Like 4

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Awful to listen to. Hoddle also saying how we’re purely a counter attacking side… has he actually watch any Villa games? 

He can tell you how many pieces of corn were in Big Ange's shit last night though: he counted them with his tongue.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, tommytenjobs said:

Have a feeling both that this could be a big villa performance. Watkins looked so sharp last week, Bailey rested, Luiz back, Chelsea shite......can only mean one thing.......we're smashing the front doors of fourth down. 😀 

Chelsea sihte.

Without Palmer. 

Just now, 479Villan said:

He can tell you how many pieces of corn were in Big Ange's shit last night though: he counted them with his tongue.

Gone right off my corn on the cob 🌽 

• Haha 1

Not sure the return of Luiz is beneficial for Villa in this game? Villa have looked better without him as he slows the game too much.

2 minutes ago, imavillan said:

UTV

Let them keep putting us down and we will keep doing what we do. We know how good we are and how far we have come. 

Hearing Glen Hoddle and Joe Cole now talk about “the top 3” … so does the “top” just get smaller the higher up the table we get!? **** words removed.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why would Torres not play and if he does only one of Carlos or Konsa will play if Cash plays. We tried the back 5 thing against Spurs and it went horribly wrong.

Due to his lack of pace generally exposed against a pacy attack.

I wouldn't play him in this game. Pair Konsa with Carlos. Much more pace!