Weekends Football 9/11 Febuary

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Surprised they've not brought Jack on here. 

Jack’s career at city is surely over. He never gets trusted by Pep. Is he happy to remain a cheer leader or does he actually want to play football? I really hope for his own sake and for England, he leaves at the end of the season. He is wasting away there. He could have been a world beater.

3 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Jack’s career at city is surely over. He never gets trusted by Pep. Is he happy to remain a cheer leader or does he actually want to play football? I really hope for his own sake and for England, he leaves at the end of the season. He is wasting away there. He could have been a world beater.

Doku is just a better-rounded player at this point too. 

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

His off field habits likely put a ceiling on his career. Partying like a teenager when you are approaching 30 AND being a pro at athlete just doesn't work these days. No idea what he's up to these days but if he's kept that lifestyle up it will have taken a toll and Pep will have become fed up with it.

He's won it all at club level and become filthy rich, can't really fault him. But I doubt he will be playing at a high level (or at all) when he's 33

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Citeh winning the PL again to the surprise of no one. This sport is becoming a bit shit.

To the surprise of a few if you read the threads from October / November 

The mad thing about the PL is how well they market it as so competitive 

• Like 2

Â