Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

4 minutes ago, Daulmakan said:

I had some suggestions here: 

Nico Paz (left footed) could be a low risk very high reward option. While Kroos has announced his retirement, it's still a fact that Paz hasn't played a single minute for Madrid's first team in the entire 2024.

Remains to be seen if he can secure Madrid's permission for the Olympic games. If he does and plays well, he might end up on the radar of many other teams.

Looking for a right footed wizard that plays on the left side of midfield more winger type, nico paz appears to play more central but ideally id want more experience someone thats almost ready made. How is ramsey more valued than bailey on transfmarket 🤔 im the same person that wanted bailey sold last summer so believe me if anyone thinks im bias can think again but that man has had one remarkable season pure magic throughout.

Is mario hermoso good at LB or is he someone that can fill in and just do enough because that changes the ideas i have on how to rotate and bring in ?

Just now, RicRic said:

Is mario hermoso good at LB or is he someone that can fill in and just do enough because that changes the ideas i have on how to rotate and bring in ?

He plays as a left sided CB in a back 3, he's not a Moreno type LB.  If we played him at LB it would be like the left sided version of Konsa.

If we're going to sign a Chelsea player then Trevor Chalobah seems to fit a lot of our needs, would be a good Carlos replacement as we don't need to replace him with a left-footer, considering we already have Mings, and Pau, and possibly Hermoso coming in, can play right-back, but most interestingly has also played a lot of games as a DM, he's a good player too, could be perfect upgrade on the Chambers or Dendoncker role in our squad

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Looking for a right footed wizard that plays on the left side of midfield more winger type, nico paz appears to play more central but ideally id want more experience someone thats almost ready made. How is ramsey more valued than bailey on transfmarket 🤔 im the same person that wanted bailey sold last summer so believe me if anyone thinks im bias can think again but that man has had one remarkable season pure magic throughout.

I have just the guy

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, useless said:

If we're going to sign a Chelsea player then Trevor Chalobah seems to fit a lot of our needs, would be a good Carlos replacement as we don't need to replace him with a left-footer, considering we already have Mings, and Pau, and possibly Hermoso coming in, can play right-back, but most interestingly has also played a lot of games as a DM, he's a good player too, could be perfect upgrade on the Chambers or Dendoncker role in our squad

He'd be one i'd like from them as well, would be a good backup for Konsa as he can play the RB roles as well.

10 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Calling his kid “Hermoso” Spanish for “beautiful”

My Spanish is rubbish, just thought he was hinting. Perhaps clutching at straws but if we are in for him and that’s our level of players we’re looking at, happy days

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, useless said:

Never been that impressed with him. I think he’s ok premier league defender but not somebody I think we should be interested in really.

39 minutes ago, useless said:

Agree, think he'd be a decent squad option. 

42 minutes ago, duke313 said:

He plays as a left sided CB in a back 3, he's not a Moreno type LB.  If we played him at LB it would be like the left sided version of Konsa.

Thanks okay time to reshuffle my thoughts 🤔

40 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I have just the guy

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

Its funny i didnt have to open this to know who it was gonna be 😂 you are obsessed my friend 

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

Its funny i didnt have to open this to know who it was gonna be 😂 you are obsessed my friend 

U KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!!

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

U KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!!

Don't sell us the dream... we were heavily linked before and he didn't want to come. Can't see this season being so different 😭

Likely one of those who always stays in Serie A and just bounces between the top teams

7 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Don't sell us the dream... we were heavily linked before and he didn't want to come. Can't see this season being so different 😭

Likely one of those who always stays in Serie A and just bounces between the top teams

It’s just a running joke now 😆

Think you’re right too.

I think we’ll save funds or big fees for younger, high potential players really rather than the full or ready made thing. Players that can develop and grow with the team, a tight knit & family group as Unai has spoken about.

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

It’s just a running joke now 😆

Think you’re right too.

I think we’ll save funds or big fees for younger, high potential players really rather than the full or ready made thing. Players that can develop and grow with the team, a tight knit & family group as Unai has spoken about.

I had the same years ago with Javier Saviola 🙂

Â