Tickets

wedge

The club have every right to, and they could lay on some free coaches from Villa Park. Or they could just accept the 3k like we did when we played United away in the cup under Gerrard. I think Boro shows an appetite for away tickets as it is effectively a closed shop at the minute. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kingman said:

I would be surprised if we take 6k on a Friday night 

Would be absolutely fantastic if we did though :D

We'll sell out anything imo. Bear in mind there are tens of thousands of fans without any shot of an away ticket usually.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Been £30 in the league tbf to Chelsea.

We might get away with £30, just have a feeling with they will see a Vila away following as a good time for inflation

Edited by Talldarkandransome

7 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Been £30 in the league tbf to Chelsea.

All Premiership away games have been capped at £30 for some time now 

I'll be annoyed if we take the normal league allocation. We could sell the Shed End twice over near enough! Like others before me have posted -  it's the only chance some will have at watching the boys away from home is when we get these larger allocations in the cup.

Last time we played there in cup we only took the 3k allocation because they said 3k at X amount or the larger allocation at more inflated prices. We played them twice at their place in a matter of days. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I'm assuming they will be £38 for adults and £19 for juniors based on this (and has been confirmed as Category C):

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/ticket-prices-domestic-cups

Domestic Cups - Category C

AREA

ADULT MEMBER

ADULT GENERAL SALE

JUNIOR/SENIOR MEMBER

JUNIOR/SENIOR GENERAL SALE

East Upper

£38

£38

£19

£19

East Lower Family Centre

£38

£38

£19

£19

West Lower

£38

£38

£19

£19

Matthew Harding Upper

£38

£38

£19

£19

Matthew Harding Lower

£38

£38

£19

£19

Shed Upper

£38

£38

£19

£19

Shed Lower

£38

£38

£19

£19

Shed Upper Away Visitors

N/A

£38

N/A

£19

Shed Lower Away Visitors

N/A

£38

N/A

£19

Restricted View East Upper

£33

N/A

N/A

N/A

Restricted View Matthew Harding Lower

£19

N/A

N/A

N/A

Westview

£100

£100

N/A

N/A

Westview Restricted View

£67

N/A

N/A

N/A

Edited by Brumstopdogs

I’ll go if I can get a ticket, district line straight into Fulham Broadway….I reckon we would sell that out on a Friday night, there is big demand for away tickets this year and people will make a weekend of it in a way they couldn’t/didn’t with the Middlesbrough game haha

• Like 1

From the Chelsea OS: 

Displaced Season Ticket Holders

Aston Villa have taken their full allocation in the Shed End for this fixture meaning we have to displace season ticket holders in this area. Therefore, displaced season ticket holders can purchase any of the available seats not taken by a season ticket holder during the reservation period. Alternatively, season ticket holders who have been moved from the Shed End can purchase up to 10 tickets on the movers' day to ensure you sit with fellow supporters who are also displaced. More availability will be available on the movers' day so we recommend season ticket holders displaced purchase on this day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/01/2024 at 23:23, Kingman said:

I actually think we will. This is a very light month for games and 6k opens up for a few more past away regulars to get down for a big match (given how near impossible it is to get away tickets for pretty much every prem match now).

Also the sort of game that could set us up for a long cup run if we get through and with the general feelgood factor I think we'll sell out the allocation.

9 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I actually think we will. This is a very light month for games and 6k opens up for a few more past away regulars to get down for a big match (given how near impossible it is to get away tickets for pretty much every prem match now).

Also the sort of game that could set us up for a long cup run if we get through and with the general feelgood factor I think we'll sell out the allocation.

We could sell out Stamford Bridge, never mind the allocation.

On 12/01/2024 at 06:23, Kingman said:

Im surprised you think we won't sell out. There are people with 20 year season tickets that havent been to an away game in years cos they can't get tickets. 

This will sell out easily. No question about it.

I'm a ST holder and only got to Newcastle away this year thanks to someone else managing to get me one when one randomly popped up a few days after they had sold out. Cup games are usually the only time i can get an away ticket and most are our ties recently have been home then we get knocked out so can't wait for this. I already had a theatre show booked in London long before the Boro game was announced so couldn't go last week so really hope we have a good allocation for it. Can see the demand being big as for most people, only chance of going to an away game. 

• Like 1

Â