Tickets

wedge

7 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Not me, starting to get a bit twitchy given it's a Friday kick off.

Same, had an email on Friday saying they'd been dispatched but still nothing on the mat!

Nothing today either, Villa confirmed they were posted Friday first class, address is definitely correct been the same for years and been fine, has something gone wrong here?

8 minutes ago, wedge said:

Nothing today either, Villa confirmed they were posted Friday first class, address is definitely correct been the same for years and been fine, has something gone wrong here?

Postal resources and strike issues?.. 

6 hours ago, wedge said:

Make sure you keep an eye on it, the Middlesbrough return ticket I bought never arrived and had to collect a duplicate at the riverside, there is a deadline I think to let them know if you haven’t received your ticket at Chelsea to pick up a duplicate so if it Dosent turn up soon make sure to contact ticket office 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Nope still haven't received mine. If the postie doesn't bring it tomorrow I am going to ring up Villa. Paid for it over a week ago, how long does it take to send a bit of paper in the post?

Appears Villa have done there bit on the distribution side of things, just over to Royal Mail now to carry out the deliveries 

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Finally arrived so panic over.

Well done mate, unfortunately mine haven't in today's post, if they don't arrive in tomorrow's I'll have to ring them as will have already left on Friday before the post!

Â