FA Cup 4th Round

Kingman

44 minutes ago, tinker said:

Not sure why you have quoted me, I wasn't answering you just the thread in general,  Newcastle and Chelsea have to play a team that's in the top 2 and in great form, let them worry about us is my way of thinking about it, yours is different and I respect that. 

I simply pointed out that they don't  have a ling journey (time wise) and that it was ibe of the worst draws we could have had. Which it categorically is.

Still think we have a good chance, but the facts remain the same.

42 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Holy shit. Posted mid table team on official Villa FB post and getting bombarded by angry African's replies

Whatever you do, don't mention rainbow laces. You'll be chased off the internet!

Edited by GlobalVillan

16 hours ago, R.Bear said:

Probably because those clubs have won it in the last 70 years.

So have we...just about. It seems we are going under the radar in the FA Cup too. :flag:

3 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Holy shit. Posted mid table team on official Villa FB post and getting bombarded by angry African's replies

Its nice that they have a local fan-base. 

I remember at the start of the season I got into a very short argument with a Chelsea fan on FB. I left it with this comment: "Chelsea are done mate, mid-table at best."   So far, looks like I was spot on.

You have to play these teams at some point, they have a cup semi final on the Tuesday before and a trip to Anfield the mid week after and we will have just had a 2 week break - We need to get on with it!

8 hours ago, tinker said:

Newcastle have Fulham away on the 27th, a long journey for them and then us away on the 30th another long journey for them. We can beat Chelsea and Newcastle, chill, the cups ours this year. 😁

To be clear, I didn't find your post shocking, I just wanted to make sure it had the full set of reaction emojis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Bitter Samatta disciples I expect 😆