Weekends Football 10/12 November

andykeenan

They are really struggling. 

Imagine losing your biggest cb, your break the lines midfielder, your clever number 10 and your best left back.... oh yeah. We know how that feels.

To be fair he did  have a quarter of a billion not playing tonight. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, HallGreenVillan said:

I'm really sorry, read this too many times, little bit pissed, little bit stoned (probably slightly more than 'little'), but I have no idea what this means 🙂

Basically, I've intimated the parallels between Mark Hughes ( At beginning of City takeover ) and Eddie Howe.

As in they never necessarily had the clout ( Yet ) to get the top class/elite Managers so chose a safe pair of hands, which internally they probably intend to bin eventually for a bigger " name " at any opportunity.

While the club buy top players and build in preparation etc.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Their fans kicking off at players apparently 

I'd be absolutely disgusted if any of our fans behaved like that, getting into altercations with players. Especially if the team is doing okay. Entitlement bs from the geordies. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

They are really struggling. 

Imagine losing your biggest cb, your break the lines midfielder, your clever number 10 and your best left back.... oh yeah. We know how that feels.

To be fair he did  have a quarter of a billion not playing tonight. 

Minus Grealish we've probably spent the same 

2 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

I tried a few times - but nope: I'm going to need a translation.

I think he's saying "Do you think we're not giving everything?" before moaning several times "You know how many injuries we got?". All-round embarrassing.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bobzy said:

All fans, all clubs, everywhere.

I don't think you'd see many fans arguing with players for losing a game of football when they're in the CL for the first time in about 20 years.

Sure we all get immune to success and the novelty wears off and you always want more and more improvement...but this soon?

• Like 1

Â