Tickets

ender4

What's annoying about that is if upper tier was sold to Fulham fans tickets would be priced at 30 quid due to the away fan price cap.

Same seat and same view and it's 44-45 quid for our fans buying last minute.

So good we have an extra 1,500 or so tickets for home fans but not sure they're all going to be sold once those enquiring realise how much the prices are.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

What's annoying about that is if upper tier was sold to Fulham fans tickets would be priced at 30 quid due to the away fan price cap.

Same seat and same view and it's 44-45 quid for our fans buying last minute.

So good we have an extra 1,500 or so tickets for home fans but not sure they're all going to be sold once those enquiring realise how much the prices are.

Yep, it’s wrong . Those tickets should be going for £30 . I think most will sell but probably not all of them .

• Like 1

Not sure the best place ask this - we are 2 season ticket holders, not local to Birmingham, both ill today and unlikely to be able to attend tomorrow - we are wanting to give the 2 tickets to friends based in Birmingham, but we can’t physically get the ticket cards to them in time for tomorrow (no Royal Mail service), is there any way to do this online? I can see an option for forwarding tickets in my online account but it doesn’t actually allow me to do it by the looks of it. And the ticket office is closed on Saturdays so can’t speak to anyone!!! Having a nightmare and don’t want the tickets to go to waste…

31 minutes ago, GeordieVillan said:

Not sure the best place ask this - we are 2 season ticket holders, not local to Birmingham, both ill today and unlikely to be able to attend tomorrow - we are wanting to give the 2 tickets to friends based in Birmingham, but we can’t physically get the ticket cards to them in time for tomorrow (no Royal Mail service), is there any way to do this online? I can see an option for forwarding tickets in my online account but it doesn’t actually allow me to do it by the looks of it. And the ticket office is closed on Saturdays so can’t speak to anyone!!! Having a nightmare and don’t want the tickets to go to waste…

DM AVFCsupport on twitter. If the people you want to transfer have fan ID numbers, the ticket office can change them into e-tickets and then you just need to forward the email over to your friends. 

22 hours ago, GeordieVillan said:

there's an option for forwarding tickets in my online account but it doesn’t actually allow me to do it by the looks of it. And the ticket office is closed on Saturdays so can’t speak to anyone!!! Having a nightmare and don’t want the tickets to go to waste…

Phone the ticket office after 10am today and say you have forgotten your season ticket cards and they will send you etickets or you can re-assign to other client ref but you still need to call them up. 

29 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Oddly, because it's almost empty in the away bot of the Upper Ellis, it could make it the best part of the ground to get a drink at half time.

Out of the 3 blocks sent back the one is close to selling out , the other 60% sold out and the furthest block in corner hundreds left. Obviously first 4 rows are not on sale. £45.50 a ticket though instead of £30 which it should have been .

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Louis said:

We can't we even sell out the Doug Ellis Upper above the Fulham fans.

No wonder why our lot were chanting empty seats.

Do you mean the ones not sold because of segregation?

I put my dad's season ticket up for sale 3 weeks before the game.

Because of the area where it was, I could tell that it wasn't even put up for sale by the club at all. I don't think they put these re-sales up until they've sold all their own and so Fulham returning half their allocation (the whole upper tier) stopped this from happening.

The 2 games before that, my dad's ticket sold but only 2 days before the game - which again makes me think it wasn't put up for sale until all the other ones had gone

On 16/11/2023 at 19:00, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I put my dad's season ticket up for sale 3 weeks before the game.

Because of the area where it was, I could tell that it wasn't even put up for sale by the club at all. I don't think they put these re-sales up until they've sold all their own and so Fulham returning half their allocation (the whole upper tier) stopped this from happening.

The 2 games before that, my dad's ticket sold but only 2 days before the game - which again makes me think it wasn't put up for sale until all the other ones had gone

yeah this happens. my city ticket still hasn't been listed to buy from the club as it looks like they've now released the terrace view seats.

Â