Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Babies can count (in a way) from the age of four days

How? That's interesting.

Apparently they show them pictures with different numbers of objects on. So maybe big circles for example, they'd show them a picture with 2 big circles, 3 big circles, 4 etc

Then they play them a number of beeps.

Apparently, some as young as 4 days old connected the number of beeps with the correct pictures (I assume regularly enough to mean it wasn't a coincidence)

Can't find the research, but it was on the "No Such Thing as a Fish" podcast (which is excellent by the way). As are most of the facts I put in this thread :)

Is that a website. Like Plenty of Fish?

Dorothy

Dorothy%200100%20Football%20Map%20C%20We

For anyone at a loss for what to get their GF for Christmas, this little beaut has just popped up on the Dorothy site.

I have no connection with the shop, other than I've bought a couple of things there and the quality is bang on.

The map is not geographically accurate, it's just a silly nice thing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The network had one note regarding Fonzie: Lose the threatening-looking leather jacket. But producer Garry Marshall argued that the jacket was motorcycle safety equipment, and a compromise was reached: Fonzie could wear it when his bike was on the screen. "That's why you saw the motorcycle in Mr. C's kitchen," explains Anson Williams, 65, who played Potsie. "And in Fonzie's apartment and at Arnold's …"

clicky

Edited by Nigel
added link

Â