Weekends Football 22/24 September

andykeenan

56 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Plymouth - Norwich 5-0

Bit odd

6 - 2 in the end. Josh Sargent managed to become the catalyst for everything we do and then got a bad injury in the process of scoring a goal a few weeks back. We've been woeful ever since.

Wagner's game basically involves having 7 players attacking at the same time which tends to mean goals are going in at one end or the other.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

From a Villa perspective I want Brentford to lose as they're more of a threat to us but I really don't like Everton.

Everton deserve to taste relegation. They've had a good run of top flight football, it's time they spent a few years in the championship or league 1.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Naaaaarch said:

6 - 2 in the end. Josh Sargent managed to become the catalyst for everything we do and then got a bad injury in the process of scoring a goal a few weeks back. We've been woeful ever since.

Wagner's game basically involves having 7 players attacking at the same time which tends to mean goals are going in at one end or the other.

Seems odd considering I associate him with being quite negative at Huddersfield.

Â