Fantasy NBA 23/24

tomsky_11

Someone calling themselves "X" appears to have joined the league six times so there are no spaces showing at mo?!

I've removed all but one of the teams under this name but could you let me know who you are so know who is still left to join? Thanks.

I think it's @Tom13 @Dodgyknees @a-k and @Reivax_Villa left to join from those who confirmed.

Edited by tomsky_11

16 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Someone calling themselves "X" appears to have joined the league six times so there are no spaces showing at mo?!

I've removed all but one of the teams under this name but could you let me know who you are so know who is still left to join? Thanks.

I think it's @Tom13 @Dodgyknees @a-k and @Reivax_Villa left to join from those who confirmed.

Yeah that was my mistake.

I was trying to join but it said there were no spaces available.

7 joined league so far. Think still missing @Tom13 @Dodgyknees @a-k. Had a notification that a "Michael V" joined in the week but they have gone again it seems so not sure who that was?!

Draft time is provisionally set for Tuesday 17th at 8pm BST. Does this suit everyone or does this need to be moved. Tbh later is probably better for me, so happy for this to move back a few hours.

On 08/10/2023 at 11:55, tomsky_11 said:

7 joined league so far. Think still missing @Tom13 @Dodgyknees @a-k. Had a notification that a "Michael V" joined in the week but they have gone again it seems so not sure who that was?!

Draft time is provisionally set for Tuesday 17th at 8pm BST. Does this suit everyone or does this need to be moved. Tbh later is probably better for me, so happy for this to move back a few hours.

Still only 7 teams joined at present (missing @Tom13 @Dodgyknees @a-k I think) and no response to above on the draft date as yet so tempted to push back til later in week or at weekend? @Reivax_Villa @Hornso @AndyM3000 @Beastmix @Xela @gwi1890

Would also be good if we could get to 12 teams before the draft so if anyone else wants to join please let me know asap.

3 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Still only 7 teams joined at present (missing @Tom13 @Dodgyknees @a-k I think) and no response to above on the draft date as yet so tempted to push back til later in week or at weekend? @Reivax_Villa @Hornso @AndyM3000 @Beastmix @Xela @gwi1890

Would also be good if we could get to 12 teams before the draft so if anyone else wants to join please let me know asap.

Happy to draft whenever. As long as it's a fairly reasonable UK time. I've set my pre-draft rankings anyway, so even if I can't make it, autodraft should pick the undoubtedly terrible roster I would have anyhow 😂

On 08/10/2023 at 11:55, tomsky_11 said:

Happy to draft whenever already joined 

11 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

I've joined but will think of a better team name down the line. I can work round any time. Any guess on how long the draft will take? 

I'd guess an hour or so. Did a 12 team draft last night that took about that long, maybe a bit longer, we've only got 8 once @Dodgyknees has joined, and 10 if @Tom13 and @a-k join as well, so should take less time.

21 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Happy with any weeknight (apart from Friday) or late weekend. 

Also happy to push it back a week or two. When does the season start?

Â