Fantasy NBA 23/24

tomsky_11

1 hour ago, EvilChameleon said:

I've never been good at fantasy and usually give up halfway through, so it wouldn't be fair for me to join this. 😅

Join, I need someone to finish below me ;) 

• Haha 1

@Hornso @Dodgyknees @Tom13 @AndyM3000 @Reivax_Villa @Beastmix @gwi1890 @Xela @KMitch @a-k

Just nudging as 5 of 11 confirmed not joined league yet.

Be good to start discussing dates/times for draft as well while we're here. What suits everyone?

Also, if/when you have joined, could you drop your team name in here so know who's who?

Edited by tomsky_11

On 20/09/2023 at 18:17, sne said:

Thanks for the invite but I'll pass. I barely bother to manage my PL-fantasy team so I doubt I'd be much better at this.

Best of luck to everyone and don't pick and Hornets players :D 

Go on! I found this much more engaging than FPL last season and that was in a league of complete randoms. Plus you get to follow players that aren't Hornets.

7 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

@Hornso @Dodgyknees @Tom13 @AndyM3000 @Reivax_Villa @Beastmix @gwi1890 @Xela @KMitch @a-k

Be good to start discussing dates/times for draft as well while we're here. What suits everyone?

Also, if/when you have joined, could you drop your team name in here so know who's who?

What's the code and what's the site? Is it just a draft and not classic fantasy? Let me know and I'll get joined up.

5 hours ago, tomsky_11 said:

Hey, just to confirm, I joined.

I'm the team called Boomshakalaka.

On 30/09/2023 at 15:58, tomsky_11 said:

I'll let others decide as I should be fairly flexible if it's a midweek evening.

Â