Fantasy NBA 23/24

tomsky_11

I’m happy to push it, hopefully get a few more in. The time slot suits me though, so I wouldn’t complain if it stays in the same time zone. 6am means I don’t have to get up extra early.

51 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Will push it to Saturday evening then. Same time at 8pm UK time. Let me know if that doesn't suit anyone.

@a-k moving to Saturday if you want back in?

I will let you know on Friday if I am in

• Like 1

On 17/10/2023 at 18:01, tomsky_11 said:

Will push it to Saturday evening then. Same time at 8pm UK time. Let me know if that doesn't suit anyone.

@a-k moving to Saturday if you want back in?

Can't make it!

Was tied up all yesterday and couldn't make the draft! Had second pick as well. Team not terrible but very imbalanced, if anyone's got some PFs they wanna trade me, I've got a tonne of PGs and centres.

On 21/10/2023 at 20:25, Beastmix said:

So it says we have an AI controlled team in the league?

Is there really nobody else who wants to take that team?

Yeah only had 7 join so stuck with an AI team. What do people wanna do about this, keep the players the AI picked effectively locked to that team, or I think I can release them or swap them out for crap so those better players become available?

57 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

The other option it appears is that the AI team can be transferred to a real manager if someone wants to take it on? @Dodgyknees guessing you couldn't make draft? There's an AI picked team you can take over if still want to join?

Hopefully somebody wants to take it over. 2 players ranked in the top 10 plus Donovan Mitchell.

Â