Fixture date and tickets

ender4

On 19/09/2023 at 00:25, Talldarkandransome said:

If they'd gone with £20 and £10 concessions they may have got close to 35k...

Bit of greed setting in down B6. I think many have prioritised Europe 

£20 & £10 exactly what I thought/hoped!

I keep checking back looking at the tickets but as you say we have prioritised the ECL games.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Good opportunity for those that say they can never get a ticket to go

Thing is Dem you can get a ticket most of the time at Villa . Most games go to general sale and there’s usually a few hundred sometimes over 1k that goes to general sale. When we first came up a few games weren’t making it to general sale and when they did you literally had minutes to try and get a ticket.  Midweek v Everton in early stages of Carabao cup and prices bit more than they should be will put few off , but anything over 30k will be a decent crowd. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Thing is Dem you can get a ticket most of the time at Villa . Most games go to general sale and there’s usually a few hundred sometimes over 1k that goes to general sale. When we first came up a few games weren’t making it to general sale and when they did you literally had minutes to try and get a ticket.  Midweek v Everton in early stages of Carabao cup and prices bit more than they should be will put few off , but anything over 30k will be a decent crowd. 

Ih i garee about the pricing it should be lower. I dont tend to go as much as i use to due to the cost. Getting to brum, then going game hotel etc its **** expensive.

I thought most go to members though?  I also thought it rarely goes to gen sale these days.

With the extra europe games though gonna be hard on the wallets for people so we could see this more often this season

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ih i garee about the pricing it should be lower. I dont tend to go as much as i use to due to the cost. Getting to brum, then going game hotel etc its **** expensive.

I thought most go to members though?  I also thought it rarely goes to gen sale these days.

With the extra europe games though gonna be hard on the wallets for people so we could see this more often this season

Nah, most games go to general now. It is expensive even more so for the likes of yourself who have to travel from afar and stay over. The group games go on sale for me today so that’s another few hundred quid to get tickets for me and my son.  You’re only here once though so sod it.

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Nah, most games go to general now. It is expensive even more so for the likes of yourself who have to travel from afar and stay over. The group games go on sale for me today so that’s another few hundred quid to get tickets for me and my son.  You’re only here once though so sod it.

If its going on gen sale a lot ruge makes you think the waiting list isnt as big as they were making out or people have taken themselves off.

I will get to brum some point this season. The other thing is the whole linking IDs would need to set the wife one up now as she likes going now 

43 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If its going on gen sale a lot ruge makes you think the waiting list isnt as big as they were making out or people have taken themselves off.

I will get to brum some point this season. The other thing is the whole linking IDs would need to set the wife one up now as she likes going now 

I think we’d shift another 10k season tickets but yes no way is there demand like it’s being made out. All clubs do it make out they have X demand etc. Easy enough to link up IDs dem. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mattyvilla said:

The club should have considered giving the free cup game back to STH for this given the european games , dissapointing how many people i hear saying they can't get tickets and clearly when a game like this comes up they still don't buy

Given what has been going on at the club in the last 12 months I would find that highly unlikely. They want to charge more so apparently we can compete with the big boys, whilst monetising anything that can move around Villa Park.  I think we all should take the supposed 30,000 waiting list with a highly liberal pinch of salt as well.

They could have done a free ticket but even with 25,000 paid attendance that would generate more than free 30,000 tickets. It might make a worse atmosphere but that is a risk they are willing to take.

Yeah me too ,looked today(tuesday) and there is between 250-500 seats still in nearly all sections. Ive paid 50 wuid for me and my 10 year old son to go, its part of his birthday present and weve managed to get font row seats in the doug Ellis,its his 1st cup game too so 2 bonus's for us. Just hope the weather isnt too bad as forecast, are we likely to get soaked at the front? 😰

Edited by neilski

9 hours ago, neilski said:

Yeah me too ,looked today(tuesday) and there is between 250-500 seats still in nearly all sections. Ive paid 50 wuid for me and my 10 year old son to go, its part of his birthday present and weve managed to get font row seats in the doug Ellis,its his 1st cup game too so 2 bonus's for us. Just hope the weather isnt too bad as forecast, are we likely to get soaked at the front? 😰

Yes fairly likely , ask the ticket office to move your seats back a few rows

4 hours ago, mattyvilla said:

Yes fairly likely , ask the ticket office to move your seats back a few rows

Good advice, thankyou👍 ....but i dont like to cause a fuss so i'll probly just do nothing and get wet😆...my boy is exited about being front row as well🤞

Utv

1 hour ago, neilski said:

Good advice, thankyou👍 ....but i dont like to cause a fuss so i'll probly just do nothing and get wet😆...my boy is exited about being front row as well🤞

Utv

I would think you will have your pick of seats should the heavens open.

Â