The annual next manager of Newcastle poll

TrentVilla

Who is next in the worst job in football?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is next in the worst job in football?

• Kevin Keegan (3rd time lucky)
    • Peter Beardsley
    • Steve Bruce
    • Rodger de Courcey & Dennis Wise
    • The Honey Monster
    • John Barnes
    • Some fella from Europe we have never heard of

Yes folks its that time of year again for the next Newcastle manager thread, which manager is going to be stupid enough or desperate enough to step up and take the worst job in the top flight.

Its doesn't seem like five minutes since I started the last next Newcastle manager poll in fact it was only in January. Our January poll

Back in January I didn't even think Keegan was a serious option so didn't include him in the poll which saw Martin Jol emerge the red hot favourite with 40% of the vote. Second favourite and rumoured to be devestated to miss out was the Honey Monster with 22%.

So who will it be this time? Have your vote folks and perhaps this time fat Mike Cashley will take enough time out of downing pints to listen to our options, he needs to listen to someone other than his stomach or Dennis Wise.

But don't worry if you get it wrong folks the next Newcastle manager poll will be along in 6 months or so.

Alan Shearer is the obvious choice. Just give him the f**king job and get it over with. We all know he's getting it sooner or later. Any man who comes in before Shearer knows he's on borrowed time.

Why Joey Barton isn't an option? :suspect:

and didn't I just officially announced that I was in the poll position to sign a long term cotract of "3.5 months" ? :rant:

This poll ain't fair. I'm not voting. :angry:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm sorry to inform you that there is a statement on the Newcastle website that reads

It is with deep regret that the Newcastle board of directors announce that Festy is no longer the manager of Newcastle United, his contract has been terminated with immediate effect along with those of his backroom staff.

We are sorry to part company with Festy after just 20 minutes in the job especially after such a bright start to his time at the club however it was felt by the board that his faliure to secure the European Cup was unacceptable for a club with our stature and history of success at lifting trophies.

We wish Festy the best of luck in his career and would like to assure all Newcastle fans that the search in ernest for the next manager of Newcastle is well under way. We have a list of possible candidates and once we have concluded our pointless selection process and picked a token figure head or whoever can neck a pint the quickest.

Â