The annual next manager of Newcastle poll

TrentVilla

Who is next in the worst job in football?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is next in the worst job in football?

• Kevin Keegan (3rd time lucky)
    • Peter Beardsley
    • Steve Bruce
    • Rodger de Courcey & Dennis Wise
    • The Honey Monster
    • John Barnes
    • Some fella from Europe we have never heard of

Apparently I was set to take over the job from Keegan but currently my agent is negotiating some complicated issues regarding my salary, so NewCastle haven't officially announced the departure of Keegan yet. Hopefully everything will be sort out today and I'll officially be announced as new Toon boss for a mega deal of 2 months by tonight.

Ashley: Wey aye, wor Dennis. Y'aar the man noo, howay! Ya must be feelin' reet canny, like, man.

Wise: Do what, John? I can't anderstand a fackin word yore saying yoo norven git. Oi Gass! Whassee on abaht?

Poyet: Que? No comprende, jefe!

Ashley: Wey aye, wor Dennis. Y'aar the man noo, howay! Ya must be feelin' reet canny, like, man.

Wise: Do what, John? I can't anderstand a fackin word yore saying yoo norven git. Oi Gass! Whassee on abaht?

Now I'm confused. Who is John and what would the Spurs assistant manager be doing with them two? :winkold:

Now I'm confused. Who is John and what would the Spurs assistant manager be doing with them two? :winkold:

To the generic Cockney rocket polisher, ALL males are "John".

Poyet is rumoured to be rejoining Wise as his assistant.

Didn't know that.

Poyet to Newcastle? Where is that rumoured? Why on earth would he leave Spurs for that job?

Didn't know that.

Poyet to Newcastle? Where is that rumoured? Why on earth would he leave Spurs for that job?

It was on the BBC website yesterday. Probably taken down now they don't know what's happening with Keegan.

Â