Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

6 hours ago, El Segundo said:

I've just been staying with an Italian friend of mine and asked his views on Zaniolo.  Talented but a bit of a playboy and maybe a bit of a Balotelli in terms of temperament was his opinion.  Could be interesting. 

Think that’s in the past… and there were some mitigating factors (treated like shit by extremist fans and scumbag manager, young and hyped, too much fame and attention), he made a good impression at Gala and is really admired by some of their fans… helped out in a time of crisis over there, giving supplies to the homeless and others in need…

Maybe he just needed to get out of the “goldfish bowl” of Roma…

He’s matured, 24 now and entering a positive environment and working under an elite manager who will support and educate him.

Good move for all concerned… now watch him shine 🤌🇮🇹

• Like 2

The 250 is stunning, but its still the 308 for me. Probably the era. The F40 is basically a tarted up track version of the 288 / 308. Iconic, magnificent, lightning fast, but not as erm... road classy? Anyway, best nip this in the bud before we're told off.

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

The 308 GTS is still the best Ferrari ever made in my opinion. Its just perfect.

I had a Ferrari 355 for a while, a few years ago. It belonged to a Russian friend of mine that got it in a divorce. She had nowhere to park it, wasn't attached to it and couldn't drive a manual, so it lived with me for around 9 months. Did a weekend swap with a friend that owns a 328 GTS (a mild evolution of the 308) and it was just a beautiful machine. 

Incredibly slow and an effort to drive, it was nonetheless just great to look at, sit in and listen to. The 355 was leagues ahead in every other way, and that would easily get burnt-off by a Golf R32 of the day. However, for tuning heads and making you feel special, they were both amazing.

36 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not even close.

f6a29cf5-32c3-485b-96cd-1cb832ed3174.jpg?v=150

For sale: Ferrari F40 owned by Mercedes F1 boss Toto Wolff - Drive

Bellisimo 😍

A client of mine in Denmark has quite the car collection in both DK and Australia, including a Diablo, a Singer Porsche, a 930 Turbo a 992 Turbo and an F40. I've yet to visit him since he left Dubai, but he says it's the best car by a considerable margin in his garage.

• Shocked 1

Just now, StanBalaban said:

A client of mine in Denmark has quite the car collection in both DK and Australia, including a Diablo, a Singer Porsche, a 930 Turbo a 992 Turbo and an F40. I've yet to visit him since he left Dubai, but he says it's the best car by a considerable margin in his garage.

Christ alive - that's millions and millions worth of cars. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Christ alive - that's millions and millions worth of cars. 

It is... and that's just the highlight of the collection, plus a load of bikes too. He used to live in Dubai, but worked across Australia maintaining wind farms. Sold his business for a lot of money and retired in his early forties.

Lucky bastard.

Anyhoo... shame we can't see Nicolo this evening, but I wonder if he's moving up towards a start against Liverpool?

Edited by StanBalaban
To keep on topic
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

It is... and that's just the highlight of the collection, plus a load of bikes too. He used to live in Dubai, but worked across Australia maintaining wind farms. Sold his business for a lot of money and retired in his early forties.

Lucky bastard.

Anyhoo... shame we can't see Nicolo this evening, but I wonder if he's moving up towards a start against Liverpool?

I think it's a bit early to see him start, but hopefully he'll get more minutes under his belt as he's getting up to speed.

17 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

I had a Ferrari 355 for a while, a few years ago. It belonged to a Russian friend of mine that got it in a divorce. She had nowhere to park it, wasn't attached to it and couldn't drive a manual, so it lived with me for around 9 months. Did a weekend swap with a friend that owns a 328 GTS (a mild evolution of the 308) and it was just a beautiful machine. 

Incredibly slow and an effort to drive, it was nonetheless just great to look at, sit in and listen to. The 355 was leagues ahead in every other way, and that would easily get burnt-off by a Golf R32 of the day. However, for tuning heads and making you feel special, they were both amazing.

Yeah its daft. My BMW (M340i with a few 'mods') would murder those 80s Ferraris but its not all about raw performance. The 328 is just as nice as the 308 and 288 I guess. I always loved the 512BB too but those hideous orange lights spoiled it.
I had a 360 Modena for a weekend. That was a stunning drive.

• Like 1

Â