Conference League Thread 2023/4

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Hearts winner in 93rd minute, looks game rescheduled for one of us

Couldn't they just do our game on the Wednesday if its that much of a issue.  As long as thwy dont make 1st leg at villa  park 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Couldn't they just do our game on the Wednesday if its that much of a issue.  As long as thwy dont make 1st leg at villa  park 

I read that Villa moves to Wednesday at 17:30, not sure if that's correct? 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Please no. I get paid next Thursday and I have booked the Friday off...

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They dont like clashing games with Champions League so will be an early game if they move it either way

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They dont like clashing games with Champions League so will be an early game if they move it either way

4 different sets of supporters in the one city on the same night , I’m not so sure.

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Wouls they move the games around? I really hope they dont do that.

17.30 wouldn't be end of the world

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Because don't forget us villa fans won't want to miss molde vs galatasaray...

The worst thing about the UEFA competitions is UEFA, they can't get out of their own way

I think we must not underestimate Hibernian, this has a feel of a derby game where we underestimated the opposition, but to them it means the world and they play out of their skin, and take us by surprise, it kind of still actually happens with Wolves, they're going to be desperate to show that Scottish Premier isn't as far behind the Premier League as is often said, and like in a derby the form goes out the window..

We can still rotate players, that's the whole point of building strong squad for moments like this,

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Because don't forget us villa fans won't want to miss molde vs galatasaray...

The worst thing about the UEFA competitions is UEFA, they can't get out of their own way

Its about TV rights

SJM will be happy with a trip home. Some big links between the clubs with us sourcing two other fine midfielders from them, Des Bremner & Alex Crowley.

never easy for an English team in Scotland but hopefully we will battle through.

UTV

Just now, Zatman said:

Its about TV rights

Same again though, why? No UK station will cover any of those Wednesday night games, it has no impact, they're kidding themselves, the fan bases are not watching both those games, neither are the neutrals

Its money driven and **** stupid

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Same again though, why? No UK station will cover any of those Wednesday night games, it has no impact, they're kidding themselves, the fan bases are not watching both those games, neither are the neutrals

Its money driven and **** stupid

TNT Sports or whatever its called now is showing the games next Wednesday. If they dont they risk losing the contract rights

You rarely ever see a league game played when the Champions League is on as well. I agree with UEFA on this

30 minutes ago, Ceemo said:

Awful miss from Derry in injury time to win the tie against Tobol of Kazakhstan. Game is gone now to extra-time.

Should really have put this to bed, they've done everything but score. Getting soaked in Tallaght here so I'm hoping for a win to make it worth the while!

Â