Conference League Thread 2023/4

Demitri_C

Man aek larnaca lost and out boo and so is omonia nicosia so my dream of watching a villa game at home if diminishing if we get to group stage. Only apoel.

Aris gone to pens vs dynamo kiev

Edited by Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Man aek larnaca lost and out boo and so is omonia nicosia so my dream of watching a villa game at home if diminishing if we get to group stage. Only apoel.

kiev won 😢

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thought that was a Demi special for a minute but it’s actually a perfect sentence.

Carry on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

poznan heading out as things stand...that's a bit of a shock

To tvarna

Where the **** is tvarna?!

Its going to be disappointing if we don't draw a team that you have to Google because you have to double check it's real

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To tvarna

Its going to be disappointing if we don't draw a team that you have to Google because you have to double check it's real

slovakia. small town outside of bratislava. basically, have  you seen the film 'hostel'? it's somewhere like that

• Like 1

Looking like hibs then.....all I am thinking is let's not treat em like stevenage.....meaning that we go pretty much full strength in both legs unless the result is done and dusted after the first game.

19 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

slovakia. small town outside of bratislava. basically, have  you seen the film 'hostel'? it's somewhere like that

Hostel 2 was filmed in a town called Český Krumlov in the Czech Republic. I only know this because I happened to be staying in a hostel in the town the week they were filming. The castle also has a moat filled with live bears 😅

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Hostel 2 was filmed in a town called Český Krumlov in the Czech Republic. I only know this because I happened to be staying in a hostel in the town the week they were filming. The castle also has a moat filled with live bears 😅

would love to get a team somewhere cool like that. just places you'd never otherwise visit but they look freaking beautiful

22 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To tvarna

Trnava

They play regular European football and got to Europa League a few years back

Â