2023/24 Match Ticket Prices & Cats

Talldarkandransome

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Holte lounge package doesn't have a set block of seats - they'll sit in amongst the existing season ticket holders, spread  all over the Holte End.

Interesting!

The back 5-6 rows obviously stand for pretty much the whole game so what happens if someone not used to being in that stand pays a premium price and is sitting behind individual standing for whole game?

It's completely different to sitting in Trinity corporate area or even that North Stand premium park as you're near the front and know you're getting an uninterrupted view of the game. Club just putting in small print that they're not liable if that happens isn't going to make the package attractive tbh.

I honestly thought when I first heard of this that they'd take the back 2-3 rows out and build a Hospitality section or even open area seating at the back but guess there isn't the space or access points to do that.

I think I last got a programme in about 2015 and many clubs just have them in digital form now so surprised that's being made a big thing of this package. It's a bit small time compared to other clubs offering views of players in the tunnel coming out like at Spurs and Man. City.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Interesting!

The back 5-6 rows obviously stand for pretty much the whole game so what happens if someone not used to being in that stand pays a premium price and is sitting behind individual standing for whole game?

It's completely different to sitting in Trinity corporate area or even that North Stand premium park as you're near the front and know you're getting an uninterrupted view of the game. Club just putting in small print that they're not liable if that happens isn't going to make the package attractive tbh.

I honestly thought when I first heard of this that they'd take the back 2-3 rows out and build a Hospitality section or even open area seating at the back but guess there isn't the space or access points to do that.

I think I last got a programme in about 2015 and many clubs just have them in digital form now so surprised that's being made a big thing of this package. It's a bit small time compared to other clubs offering views of players in the tunnel coming out like at Spurs and Man. City.

I think the back 10 rows of the Holte Upper is being changed to rail seating (but not sure if it's all being completed this summer - there must be some back of the Upper VTers that have been notified??), permitting those fans to stand 'legally'.

Therefore anyone buying  Lounge access which includes 19 Premier League tickets will be asked which of the available seats scattered across the stand (i.e. those not occupied by existing STs), do you want? Towards the back with rail seating but note that people could stand in front of you, or the front two-thirds rows in a standard seat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brommy said:

I think the back 10 rows of the Holte Upper is being changed to rail seating (but not sure if it's all being completed this summer - there must be some back of the Upper VTers that have been notified??), permitting those fans to stand 'legally'.

Therefore anyone buying  Lounge access which includes 19 Premier League tickets will be asked which of the available seats scattered across the stand (i.e. those not occupied by existing STs), do you want? Towards the back with rail seating but note that people could stand in front of you, or the front two-thirds rows in a standard seat.

With my ST in row 132 K5 we all stand. I have been told that my seat is going to be converted to safe standing.

Does this therefore mean that only spare non ST "seats" in upper Holte will be given to those buying terrace view tickets?

Interesting test today - the first members window of the season opens at 17:00 for Everton tickets.

I have no idea how many memberships have been sold this summer, but last years Brighton game was (I believe) the first game that sold out entirely in the members window.

Demand ought to be high for the first home game of the season, so it'll be interesting to see if this makes it to season tickets holders guests.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, birdman said:

Of course my members renewal that I purchased last week hasn't been updated on the actual ticketing site. It shouud be instant but their systems continue to be a shambles!

My friends did exactly the same. Said it would automatically renew, didn't, so we had to use my son's membership to buy his and then contact the ticket office. 

For a club doing so much good, this is an ongoing, absolute, ****.

• Like 1

I thought the Holte was sold out.

It wasn't.

It was "locked" out so we couldn't access them. If this is because of the Terrace thing, there is going to be thousands of very pissed off claret club members.

57 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

My friends did exactly the same. Said it would automatically renew, didn't, so we had to use my son's membership to buy his and then contact the ticket office. 

For a club doing so much good, this is an ongoing, absolute, ****.

I luckily noticed last week that mine didn’t auto renew so renewed myself and it has all gone through in time to buy 3 tickets for the Everton game. Price hikes very noticeable in that final amount. Up £13 total for the 3 of us.

Edited by WallisFrizz

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Interesting test today - the first members window of the season opens at 17:00 for Everton tickets.

I have no idea how many memberships have been sold this summer, but last years Brighton game was (I believe) the first game that sold out entirely in the members window.

Demand ought to be high for the first home game of the season, so it'll be interesting to see if this makes it to season tickets holders guests.

Well there’s about 2.5k tickets still available not including Holte End Upper. Could be quite a few waiting to see what they are doing about that but so far v different demand to the Brighton game which sold out in minutes. Mix of price rises, people budgeting for upcoming European game(s), game on tv and folk still on holiday. 

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Like most businesses and their price structuring, I think the club will think they've priced the tickets correctly if there's just a few seats still available.

As a long term season ticket holder, I'd rather be paying a lot less and have thousands unable to obtain the reasonably priced tickets. I now appreciate those days are gone.

About 300 made it thought to season ticket holders for Everton.

From that, I'd suggest that it's pretty unlikely we'll see any league games go to general sale this season.

Membership or bust for individual match tickets.

Â