2023/24 Match Ticket Prices & Cats

Talldarkandransome

3 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I was thinking around £20-25 was my limit for the European games! 

I think the days of £20-25 tickets might be gone for good.

I think the days of £100 tickets are on the way.

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think the days of £20-25 tickets might be gone for good.

I think the days of £100 tickets are on the way.

There will be empty seats galore then. I don't think we'd get more than 35k with £50 tickets for a Conference game. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

There will be empty seats galore then. I don't think we'd get more than 35k with £50 tickets for a Conference game. 

We'll see if the club fancy betting against you on that. 

Hopefully there will be some sort of common sense approach taken - but the club are currently trying to sell £1,560 season tickets in the Holte End, so I wouldn't make any assumptions.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We'll see if the club fancy betting against you on that. 

Hopefully there will be some sort of common sense approach taken - but the club are currently trying to sell £1,560 season tickets in the Holte End, so I wouldn't make any assumptions.

And the thing is, they will sell them too. The corporate types will snap them up, or just the folks with a decent amount of disposable income

Edited by Talldarkandransome

3 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

On the match categories there were only two last season aswell so that hasn't changed.

They've basically included Newcastle as category A now (Leicester were category A last season) and obviously put the prices up too!

Yeah the match categories don't really bother me, we've always had them. It's the prices that may make folks think twice, the fence sitters, the ones undecided about what to do with what they have available. The ones wanting something to amuse the missus or kids on  weekend

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I guess if you're on the season ticket waiting list, but you're a member who manages to buy tickets to every game, then next year you'll be spending:

• Membership - £40.00
  • Cat B games in Zone 2 x 11 @ £45.50ea - £500,50
  • Cat A games in Zone 2 x 8 @ £63.00ea - £504.00
  • Let's say 4 UEFA Conference games - two at each category - £217.00
  • And a couple of domestic cup games - both at Cat B - £91.00

So for home games; £1,352.50.

That's at Zone 2 with us dropping out of the Conference league at the group phase - a couple of cup runs could add another £300 to that.

That’s literally me, but with 2 kids tickets for half of those games as well. 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Yeah the match categories don't really bother me, we've always had them. It's the prices that may make folks think twice, the fence sitters, the ones undecided about what to do with what they have available. The ones wanting something to amuse the missus or kids on  weekend

I think the category B ticket prices (11 home games) are OK so likely will try to get to more category B games.

I think the category A prices will certainly put some people off going unfortunately.

47 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I guess if you're on the season ticket waiting list, but you're a member who manages to buy tickets to every game, then next year you'll be spending:

• Membership - £40.00

That's at Zone 2 with us dropping out of the Conference league at the group phase - a couple of cup runs could add another £300 to that.

Add kids prices to the mix, it’s an awful lot of money. 
We’ll be there for most of it though. Might have to sell a kidney.

55 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

• Membership - £40.00

Sickener. 

I don't do too badly wage wise, compared to the UK average. There is no way I could afford to do this.

Doesn't include travel, which for me is from London so adds a bit more to it, but even without travel, it prices me out of contention for a majority of games.

£60 a pop a game will be tough as it is, but I didn't get down at all last season so will be desperate to go more this year (though, with how last year turned out...maybe I should stay away)

For the average local fan these prices must be tough to take, even though we know it has to be this way, doesn't make it easier to deal with as costs for everything rise and wages fail to rise in tandem

£45 a pop to watch Silkeborg in the conference in front of 23, 000 fans at -2 on a Thursday night.

Nah you're alright mate.

Club is really in for a rude awakening when they realise we're a Birmingham club with fickle fans and not London wages.

Edited by rodders0223

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

£45 a pop to watch Silkeborg in the conference in front of 23, 000 fans at -2 on a Thursday night.

Nah you're alright mate.

Club is really in for a rude awakening when they realise we're a Birmingham club with fickle fans and not London wages.

Sadly after having seen 40k turn up to watch Lambert and McLeish, I don't think they are

Â