2023/24 Match Ticket Prices & Cats

Talldarkandransome

I like the club described it as a simplified system, I don't know about you, but I hated those complicated cheaper tickets.

I wonder if the conference games will be £51 and £63 too - I have a feeling they will be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I like the club described it as a simplified system, I don't know about you, but I hated those complicated cheaper tickets.

I wonder if the conference games will be £51 and £63 too - I have a feeling they will be.

I think the playoff might be less (if we are still having the play off) but I've a sneaky feeling the group games will be Cat A

I would imagine given the pricing on this, the hospitality and the season tickets, Villa Park will now generate more than £2m a game next season.

That was listed as £16.063m in our most recent published accounts - by he time this season hits the books, it could be £38m before we add in any European or domestic cups. There's your FFP in action right there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I would imagine given the pricing on this, the hospitality and the season tickets, Villa Park will now generate more than £2m a game next season.

That was listed as £16.063m in our most recent published accounts - by he time this season hits the books, it could be £38m before we add in any European or domestic cups. There's your FFP in action right there.

The 1888 seats are £80, I sat in one of those for an U18 game v Spuds and the leg room was appalling. Its not somewhere you can stand up either. I'd want quite a lot of extras included for a one off match day with my lad, no concessions either

• Like 1

Had an email inviting me to buy a Terrace View season ticket. I clicked on the link out of sheer curiosity to see the price but it doesn’t then give me the option. Takes me to a different page. They do make things difficult.

7 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

The 1888 seats are £80, I sat in one of those for an U18 game v Spuds and the leg room was appalling. Its not somewhere you can stand up either. I'd want quite a lot of extras included for a one off match day with my lad, no concessions either

I think the vast majority of them are season tickets anyway - they're identical to the rest of the middle trinity just with a padded seat - I'd sit the other side of the aisle for £17 a game less and buy a cushion - you could buy a new cushion every week and end up with a cosy, twenty-cushion corner at home as a reminder of your season and still save money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I won't be going to all of the European games if they're £50 a pop. The first one back maybe, then later knockouts. 

im hoping they will be more sensible , ive already spent close on 2k on season tickets for a family of 4 if a game against some team ive never heard of will be £150 i'm out

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think the vast majority of them are season tickets anyway - they're identical to the rest of the middle trinity just with a padded seat - I'd sit the other side of the aisle for £17 a game less and buy a cushion - you could buy a new cushion every week and end up with a cosy, twenty-cushion corner at home as a reminder of your season and still save money.

I'll be aiming for upper Trinity wings for the lad as he likes a good view more than begging for stuff from players. I don't like being too near the pitch either.

It didn't feel that padded, was like a cheap plastic chair in a waiting room 

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Had an email inviting me to buy a Terrace View season ticket. I clicked on the link out of sheer curiosity to see the price but it doesn’t then give me the option. Takes me to a different page. They do make things difficult.

It was a lot

I guess if you're on the season ticket waiting list, but you're a member who manages to buy tickets to every game, then next year you'll be spending:

• Membership - £40.00
  • Cat B games in Zone 2 x 11 @ £45.50ea - £500,50
  • Cat A games in Zone 2 x 8 @ £63.00ea - £504.00
  • Let's say 4 UEFA Conference games - two at each category - £217.00
  • And a couple of domestic cup games - both at Cat B - £91.00

So for home games; £1,352.50.

That's at Zone 2 with us dropping out of the Conference league at the group phase - a couple of cup runs could add another £300 to that.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3

Â