The Moral Maze - Age of Consent

Seat68

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

As soon as mental health was mentioned it disappeared just like schofield 

If andrew tate (whether you like his views or not) said his mental health was in jeopardy would this disappear on the news too?

The story died because it's barely a story. The only thing that was sustaining it at the end was the rubber necking gossip at who it might be. Which then got stubbed out by the reveal. There was no further story - the police investigated and found no wrong doing, the BBC had acted by taking them off air, the presenter was seeking help for already declared mental health problems.

Same with Schofield. It comes out, the employer deals with it, the story is over, the world turns and the next story comes down the line.

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It clearly was as it dominating the news. Now he has been named and shamed its gone.

Schofield another that disappears off the news 

So what do you think is currently happening with the story that you feel they are not telling us about? 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

As soon as mental health was mentioned it disappeared just like schofield 

If andrew tate (whether you like his views or not) said his mental health was in jeopardy would this disappear on the news too?

I mean, wow.

1) It disappeared because it wasn't interesting anymore. Consensual adults do sex things isn't a story.

2) Mental health has literally nothing to do with why the story disappeared. Awful form to bring it into it.

3) Huw Edwards is a victim here, alongside his family. The 'victim' in the original story doesn't seem to be a victim at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Dem .. they aren't the same things 

Tate from what little i know about him , is a toxic **** influencing teenagers and under investigation for Human Trafficking , organised crimes and rape 

Edwards appears to have been harmlessly  bashing one out at home .. and possibly at £35k a pop been blackmailed 

I appreciate the crimes are different but tates human trafficking charges are what they call the "loverboy method" no rape saying tates brainwashed the women to making money from these women on tiktok even though these same women havent spoken against him. So they saying tates brainwashed them.

The woman accusing him from rape has falsely accused men in the past (one killed himself over it) so i think its ok to ask questions whether you like the person or not

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Got to wonder what World you're being dragged into dem.  Ben Shapiro commentary.  Poor Andrew Tate.

What's going on?

because you dont agree with his views he must be guilty. I can easily say to you Poor phillip but i wont. I believe in justice and fair trials. I dont like tate or his views HOWEVER the case file against him is quite weak if you read about what the charges relate to. Guess we will see when the trial starts

Edited by Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I appreciate the crimes are different but tates human trafficking charges are what they call the "loverboy method" no rape saying tates brainwashed the women to making money from these women on tiktok even though these same women havent spoken against him. So they saying tates brainwashed them.

The woman accusing him from rape has falsely accused men in the past (one killed himself over it) so i think its ok to ask questions whether you like the person or not

because you dont agree with his views he must be guilty. I can easily say to you Poor phillip but i wont. I believe in justice and fair trials. I dont like tate or his views HOWEVER the case file against him is quite weak if you read about what the charges relate to. Guess we will see when the trial starts

No, not at all.  He's a vile human being, but I have no idea of his guilt or otherwise - and I haven't stated that either?

But... "crimes are different" - aye, Edwards didn't commit one :D 

Even all this though.  Are you reading into some sort of propaganda at the moment?

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Exactly :D

In fact, he may, after all of this media nonsense, be the victim of one

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

No, not at all.  He's a vile human being, but I have no idea of his guilt or otherwise - and I haven't stated that either?

Even all this though.  Are you reading into some sort of propaganda at the moment?

Bobzy just to make my position on tate clear. I think he is pompous arrogant and his ideology on women is out fashioned and ridiculous. 

The point im making is i want to see the same level of justice across the board. In my opinion schofields commited a crime and i have little to no faith the justice system will do anything to him.

I use tate as a example as i literally didnt know who he was until the charges came out. So i started reading about him and what the charges were. When they said human trafficking and running a  organised crime group to sexually exploit women. The last charge sounds running a brothel so i had a look into Romania and there are various brothels doing that same crime yet no charges.i wont link that on site as dont want to get site in trouble but if your interested that much its not hard to find. If he done the crimes i hope he does the time but i want say he is guilty like you seem to be alluding to just because i dont agree with his morals/views. He deserves a fair trial like any person whether we like what they are representing.

Also to your earlier point you may have missed it but i said i didnt know who ben shapiro was so not sure how thats relevant to this? I was just highlighted what i read in the metro today about the barbiw film and the video. 

You last paragraph sorry but makes absolutely zero sense to me. Proganda?

Edited by Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bobzy just to make my position on tate clear. I think he is pompous arrogant and his ideology on women is out fashioned and ridiculous. 

The point im making is i want to see the same level of justice across the board. In my opinion schofields commited a crime and i have little to no faith the justice system will do anything to him.

I use tate as a example as i literally didnt know who he was until the charges came out. So i started reading about him and what the charges were. When they said human trafficking and running a  organised crime group to sexually exploit women. The last charge sounds running a brothel so i had a look into Romania and there are various brothels doing that same crime yet no charges.i wont link that on site as dont want to get site in trouble but if your interested that much its not hard to find. If he done the crimes i hope he does the time but i want say he is guilty like you seem to be alluding to just because i dont agree with his morals/views. He deserves a fair trial like any person whether we like what they are representing.

Also to your earlier point you may have missed it but i said i didnt know who ben shapiro was so not sure how thats relevant to this? I was just highlighted what i read in the metro today about the barbiw film and the video. 

You last paragraph sorry but makes absolutely zero sense to me. Proganda?

Why are you talking about Schofield when the original post was on Huw Edwards, and the story falling off because of, in your view, he played the mental health card?

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

In my opinion schofields commited a crime a

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He [Tate] deserves a fair trial like any person whether we like what they are representing.

Why does Tate get a trial but your opinion is enough to condemn Scofield? It just makes zero sense. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Danwichmann said:

Why does Tate get a trial but your opinion is enough to condemn Scofield? It just makes zero sense. 

Can you point me the direction that scofield is going on trial?

If he does he gets same rights as tate a fair trial

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Can you point me the direction that scofield is going on trial?

If he does he gets same rights as tate a fair trial

He doesn't get a trial because there isn't enough evidence he committed a crime. But you seem to be saying in his case your opinion is enough to know, and you don't trust the justice system. But for Tate, you trust the justice system enough to reserve judgement. It's a very strange position. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Danwichmann said:

He doesn't get a trial because there isn't enough evidence he committed a crime. But you seem to be saying in his case your opinion is enough to know, and you don't trust the justice system. But for Tate, you trust the justice system enough to reserve judgement. It's a very strange position. 

I respect your opinion but Not a strange position at all. Seems to me you have tate guilty  without looking at the charges in detail, and without the trial taking place. My reservations with the tate case is so many charges and it took so long to actually charge him and the things they are charging him with are not actually what the media is labelling it then with the person accusing him rape. As ive said before i dont like tate feel he sets a poor example tp young men but whether i like him or not i believe everyone is entitled to a fair trial until proven guilty

As for schofield his brothers a paedo, schofield knew he was a paedo and let him get away with it. He himself gets caught out does a public interview talking about his mental health then it disappears from the news completely.  My guess is he will be back on tv in couple years when its all forgotten.

But we wont agree on this so its pointless us continuing this 😃

Â