Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

This is like being winked at by the most attractive bridesmaid as we're walking our new wife out of the church. It's kinda hot, but there's nothing we can do about it at this point, it's too late for us.

You could still buy her a drink

16 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

The thing about this design is that, even if there was something else I preferred, this one captures something that Heck’s doesn’t.  It’s hard to put into words.  The claret on blue, the gold border and the lovely shape.

It's regal. 

42 minutes ago, Chasetown Villa said:

The final design is absolutely stunning. The best I’ve seen.

IMG_7054.jpeg

The colours, lion and crest shape are a big improvement over the club's version, which is why I'm so surprised that the designer saw the issue of the lion looking a bit squashed up at the top of the badge and decided to make that element even worse.

Stick Aston Villa on a single row at the top and make the lion bigger and that's as close to perfection as we'll get.

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

The single star has always made me feel like we've won summat once and we're not that faffed about winning it again...

The star to me says we're blowing our trumpet about where we once were while meekly accepting the FAs decision on not being allowed it on the shirt because of where we now are

It's a symbol of us backing down and giving in, we should have told them to **** off then, we should be telling them to **** off now 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

The thing about this design is that, even if there was something else I preferred, this one captures something that Heck’s doesn’t.  It’s hard to put into words.  The claret on blue, the gold border and the lovely shape.

Heck's design is not about taste.  The design is fundamentally flawed (as was the original Lerner badge). That's what has so many fans aghast.  

Just now, Muller Yogurt Long Sleever said:

Me too. The crazy thing is it's fundamentally the new one - it could have been made from the same brief, but this is made professionally. AAAAGGGGHHHH

Depends on the brief, if you're not allowed to change the colours, lion or star (which I think might of been the case, I mean why else would you keep them?!) then this design wouldn't fill the criteria and nor would pretty much all the fan made designs we see/have made.

• Like 1

Â