Flash Poll: Manchester City vs Inter Milan

Marka Ragnos

Flash Poll (CL final 2023): Manchester City vs Inter Milan  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win?

• Manchester City
    • Inter Milan
    • Don't care - neither
  2. 2. Who do you think will win (score predictions below, please)

• Manchester City
    • Inter Milan
    • Don't care - neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/23 at 00:00

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Apart from the ones you watch and comment on that aren’t Villa 😉 

Ah yes that one Wrexham game, I forgot that one. 

Sorry guv, please forgive a poor urchin guv. 

6 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I want Inter to win. 

Reasons being, in short:

• I’ve always had a soft spot for Inter ever since the early 90’s. They’ve had some great players and successful history. A proper club, if you will.
  • The fact the Manchester City are such clear favourites in a champions league final, shows how skewed the game has become. 
  • I hate what Man City have done to football, this win will further cement their dominance.
  • I don’t want another English club to join the small group of teams to win the CL. 
  • I can’t stand the media spunkfest that will explode if City win it, I’m already sick of hearing how great Guardiola is. 
  • Childish as it is, it’d be quite funny to see Grealish in tears after a last minute Inter winner.

Man City will win though and I will avoid any football news for at least a fortnight. I won’t watch it as I’ve got better things to do tonight. 

Same here, always liked them out of all the Italian teams. Would love to see them  put on a defensive masterclass and stop that treble. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Browsing other clubs forums, as I often do to find random footballl news and views on the Villa, Sunderland and Blues forums today are mostly all wanting Man City to win.

It's absolutely mental that people are happy to literally watch their own clubs be robbed and cheated and then go on to "support" the ones that did it. Strange world indeed.

Enjoying your day, I see.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

@villa82 pressed the wrong button

hehe, no, tonight I'm hoping for the boy's team. A nice change to support a team that plays at the very highest level. He has had a couple of disappointing results against Chelsea and Real Madrid in recent years, and is wishing for the same experience I had one spring evening 41 years ago.

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I may have watched it if it was on mainstream TV, but it seems to be privately owned by BT Sport. 

The game's gone. 

BT are streaming it free on YouTube (as they have done for all the European finals).

Edited by Genie

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

BT are streaming it free on YouTube (as they have done for all the European finals).

Damn. Now I have to find another excuse. 

• Haha 3

Just now, mjmooney said:

Damn. Now I have to find another excuse. 

Stick it on, and cheer on Inter like the rest of us!

If City manage to bottle it with their (ill gotten) far superior squad it will be a beautiful sight.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd like to see Grealish score a world class goal and in a three-one defeat.

(i'd really like for him to lift his shirt in the celebrations and have an rjw63 dhutwu t-shirt underneath).

Grealish like a salmon from a corner lifting his shirt to say "RJW63WDFAFC"

Â