Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

1 minute ago, jayEm said:

1-0 Bournemouth. Irrelevant though as Newcastle will catch us if United don’t! ;)

Did you forget West Ham?

They will win 8 games in a row probably

• Like 1

Just now, Pinebro said:

What if United win every game after even if they lose to Bournemouth though 😬

What if anything watching Man. United every week is giving you any indication they'll win many games at all (They're not playing us six times in the run in).

They are a complete myth (if you just read this thread which seems to have massive hang ups about them). If Bournemouth win this game they're only 5 points off Man. United and that's the reality, with six games left of this season there really isn't much gulf between Man. United and Bournemouth based on performances this season. 

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

Do people think we have Gerrard back in charge or something? 

The amount of disrespect shown to the Don in here is shocking, what evidence so far makes you think we'll lose the majority of our games remaining? 

Disrespect to the manager and the squad that have worked their asses off to get in this position.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

What if anything watching Man. United every week is giving you any indication they'll win many games at all (They're not playing us six times in the run in).

They are a complete myth (if you just read this thread which seems to have massive hang ups about them). If Bournemouth win this game they're only 5 points off Man. United and that's the reality, with six games left of this season there really isn't much gulf between Man. United and Bournemouth based on performances this season. 

I think that’s a bit of a disservice to Bournemouth who are a very well coached team. Impressed me a lot this season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

Do people think we have Gerrard back in charge or something? 

The amount of disrespect shown to the Don in here is shocking, what evidence so far makes you think we'll lose the majority of our games remaining? 

In fairness I think 99% realise that and most of the posts above are just pee takes on the doom mongering we saw two months back.

I think....

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think that’s a bit of a disservice to Bournemouth who are a very well coached team. Impressed me a lot this season.

On budgets though, Man. United should be 30 points clear which was the case last season.

Bournemouth also didn't win in their first 9 prem games and looked every inch a relegation team in the first three months.

Just now, VillaChris said:

On budgets though, Man. United should be 30 points clear which was the case last season.

Bournemouth also didn't win in their first 9 prem games and looked every inch a relegation team in the first three months.

Yeh took the new manager a while to get going. United with the players they have should be challenging for the title. Hopefully they stick with Ten Hag who is clearly out of his depth. 

We have 5th but it’s all about 4th now. It’s the injuries and suspensions that are our undoing. So frustrating. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

utd are such a bad team... everytime i watch them cant believe we lost to them twice

Loads of teams have lost to them when they shouldnt.not just us 

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

No because BOTH matches are extremely important as of now, I wouldn’t be ignorant to it but if you think this is going to be less as important than fair enough 

Thanks for acknowledging the potential, I appreciate it.

Just now, wishywashy said:

Recommence celebration.

No, this is bad for us because Bournemouth could catch us and also it'll give them confidence for their game against us next weekend everything is terrible 4th is over liquidate the club.

• Haha 2