Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

It’s a shame Leverkusen haven’t gone straight out (still time of course) but I don’t think it’s going to matter that much in the long run. If they can’t beat Carrier Bag, they won’t stand a chance against Liverpool.

Just now, CVByrne said:

That's a bad bad goal for the extra CL spot. Leverkusen have saved Germanys chances and given them a 50:50 shot now with England.  

Nah, surely Leverkusen were predicted to beat Qarabag in all the predictions, so this won't have affected them much at all? West Ham and us winning is still a massive positive

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

It’s a shame Leverkusen haven’t gone straight out (still time of course) but I don’t think it’s going to matter that much in the long run. If they can’t beat Carrier Bag, they won’t stand a chance against Liverpool.

They don't need to win it. Just keep progressing and getting Germany the points to get the CL place 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

That's a bad bad goal for the extra CL spot. Leverkusen have saved Germanys chances and given them a 50:50 shot now with England.  

Surely we've all been assuming that Leverkusen were going to beat Qarabag at home and factoring that into the odds?

• Like 1

Just now, CVByrne said:

Villa, west ham, arsenal, man city and Liverpool Vs neverkusen and Bayern. I'd would back England to get that fifth spot. 

• Like 2

Leverkusen just don't lose this season. Fully expected the late goals. Suppose we should just be glad Spam beat Freiburg and the other English teams won this week.

1 minute ago, jayEm said:

Nah, surely Leverkusen were predicted to beat Qarabag in all the predictions, so this won't have affected them much at all? West Ham and us winning is still a massive positive

brighton winning too but out still gets us points

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Villa, west ham, arsenal, man city and Liverpool Vs neverkusen and Bayern. I'd would back England to get that fifth spot. 

And BVB

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Dortmund and they are already ahead of us in points. Plus all points we get are divided by 8 and points they get are divided by 7 so the points they get are worth more