Bank holiday Weekend Football 28/31 May EFL Play Off Finals & Final Premier League Day

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Half an hour (ish) until the final games of the German Bundesliga season.  Dortmund 2 points ahead of Bayern, at home to 9th placed Mainz.  Bayern away at 10th placed Cologne.

Dortmund have scored 15 goals in their last 3 home games and have won their last 12 home games in all competitions since a 0-0 draw against Man City back in October.  In the league, they've won 14, drawn 1 and lost 1 at home.

They can't blow this... can they?

They shouldnt but if any team can its Dortmund

Mainz are an awkward team, beat Bayern a few weeks back but Dortmund should still do it

Haller coming back into the Dortmund team has been very positive for them, he has lifted the spirits all round and their goal differential is +2.09 when he is on the pitch. Haller has scored 16 goals and got 5 assists in 1600 minutes of Champions League and Europa League game time. Haller also recovered from Cancer only in January, so it is a great personal comeback from that perspective too

do Luton Town even have a fan forum?

I cant find a proper one, i mean....i can find 2, but both of them have about 5 posts total and look like a 1992 dial up message board....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

do Luton Town even have a fan forum?

I cant find a proper one, i mean....i can find 2, but both of them have about 5 posts total and look like a 1992 dial up message board....

So what you're saying is their forums are more up-to-date than their ground?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

So what you're saying is their forums are more up-to-date than their ground?

while that would be a superb joke, the worst part is....its actually true!!! 😆

Â