Fantasy NFL 2023/24

Tubby

16 hours ago, Xela said:

I went early for a QB this year, as they seem the biggest difference makers on the points. 

They're becoming more and more of a factor with the hybrid rushing QBs we have these days. I blame RG3...

The only reason RBs go so early is the scarcity, otherwise they probably wouldn't.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

They're becoming more and more of a factor with the hybrid rushing QBs we have these days. I blame RG3...

The only reason RBs go so early is the scarcity, otherwise they probably wouldn't.

Yeah all my RBs I had listed were gone by pick ten so I just took the next highest rank (that didn’t go so well) but had to take Mahomes at two, he’s probably the only thing that might win me some games 😒

Edited by rjw63
Auto correct word removed twice

On 04/09/2023 at 12:33, Xela said:

I went early for a QB this year, as they seem the biggest difference makers on the points. 

Same. In fact, I went for TE early, and DEF too. I got tired of streaming these positions. 

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

I look forward to having the first pick next season! 🙂

Get in the queue.

I realised after draft that my two main WR's are on the same bye week, meaning someone gets a real easy ride in week five.

Oh it seems to be you @Beastmix :(

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Get in the queue.

I realised after draft that my two main WR's are on the same bye week, meaning someone gets a real easy ride in week five.

Oh it seems to be you @Beastmix :(

On the plus side, getting cover WRs can put up serviceable numbers!

I think there's a particular week where I have a similar issue.

1 hour ago, Beastmix said:

On the plus side, getting cover WRs can put up serviceable numbers!

I think there's a particular week where I have a similar issue.

I think all my eggs are in the basket labelled "Mahomes", not much else to shout about although Pacheco looks Ok and Waller is a decent TE.

Just now, rjw63 said:

I think all my eggs are in the basket labelled "Mahomes", not much else to shout about although Pacheco looks Ok and Waller is a decent TE.

Can see Mahomes going off big style tonight. Just gotta hope they don't hook him early, with the damage already done. 

• Like 1

Out of morbid curiosity, I watched a bit of NFL Fantasy Live  (or 'NFL Fantasy') on Sky Sports earlier and, if you ever get a chance to watch it, it's hilariously awful.

They have music, non-stop, BLARING over the hosts - who themselves are cringe - but the music is so loud you can barely hear them anyway. I don't think I've ever seen a poorer show from a production/hosts standpoint.

17 hours ago, Beastmix said:

Can see Mahomes going off big style tonight. Just gotta hope they don't hook him early, with the damage already done. 

Yeah, errrr, no.

😒

• Thanks 1

Â